Annoying Warnings.

Hello, today i want to talk about Warnings. NOT the breaking the rules,
Just This. QuickMemo+_2016-05-24-08-17-19
Having a warning for yourself is quite annoying. At least for you, for others not.
Because you need to scroll down to get to the comments, and a bored person like me, will be annoyed.
Im not asking my warning should be removed, Im asking if it could be minimized,
Because after some months, It will be like 'Wow. i already know this and i wont repeat it again, May i please Not see it again?'
and after a day 'Flips Table'
Just that.
Please consider it.

Comments

• I do agree that there should be a time limit for how long a warning stands. As of right now warnings are set to inifinite..... Perhaps try a suggestion thread on time limits, and warnings expiring if a person goes so long without a second infraction?
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    edited May 2016
    I thought i heard a mod saying that warnings not stay forever, just for a few months, could be my mistake tho
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's quite simple, don't break the rules you won't have to worry about it. Warnings do not get removed.
  • It's quite simple, don't break the rules you won't have to worry about it. Warnings do not get removed.

.... Im not talking about warning in general, im talking about big warning on your face over and over.
  • BJDwareBJDware Down underMember, Retired Moderator
    edited May 2016
    So you would like less informative warnings?
    I Would think a user would appreciate the explanation. And many DO require it.

Once warnings are issued, they cannot be edited. So we cannot simply change it once issued.

If you mean another form of minimization mechanical wise, that would be something @Horus would need to look in to, if it's even possible

Besides, i don't see a large issue. You would spend just a few seconds to scroll past the warning, if that. Takes me a split second to do so.
  • Just looking at this picture makes me yawn even more ots so lame like i dont wanna see this every time i log on im starting to hate the color yellow now gee thanks @BJDware thanks alot for ruining my love of yellow :/
  • Just looking at this picture makes me yawn even more ots so lame like i dont wanna see this every time i log on im starting to hate the color yellow now gee thanks @BJDware thanks alot for ruining my love of yellow :/

You can't blame ware, he's just doing his job :P
  • BJDware said:

So you would like less informative warnings?
    I Would think a user would appreciate the explanation. And many DO require it.

Once warnings are issued, they cannot be edited. So we cannot simply change it once issued.

If you mean another form of minimization mechanical wise, that would be something @Horus would need to look in to, if it's even possible

Besides, i don't see a large issue. You would spend just a few seconds to scroll past the warning, if that. Takes me a split second to do so.

Alright then, Please close this thread, Got what i wanted
This discussion has been closed.