Parkour Abilities/Perks Suggestions, and the Addition of Other Adventure Mode Specific Items

>Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
edited April 18 in Suggestions & Comments
In Adventure Mode, the player uses Power Stones to gain abililities, and I think it would cool if people could be able to do that themselves in their own parkours and adventures.
This is what I am suggesting:
Method #1. Different blocks block that can disables speciffic abilities (Like a no smash block, no jump block, etc.). Method 2: Special Settings that disable these in the realm settings.
Jump
Double Jump
Jumpman
Speed Demon
Stomp/Smash
Mining
Building
Crafting
Dropping items
Speaking

This is where Power Stones come in, people can place them and have them enable a specific ability.
For example, a parkour that requires players to complete certain sections, then gaining a new ability like double jump to gain a new ability in order to do more. Adding the animation would be cool to see, as its only viewable in advernture mode.

I also have another suggestion: The bonus star block and a new star sentry.
Bonus star blocks will give bonus stars to players who stand on them, but these will function like items NPCs give, they disappear when leaving realms, dropping, etc. A star sentry that acts like a combination of the Keycard Sentries and seeker sentries, where you have to have them in your onventory and have a speciffic number of them to pass a door, access a chest, etc.

Some more suggestions:
Giving NPCs the ability to show the Alert "!" speach bubble and the Question "?" speach bubble. Having an option to have an NPC interaction trigger this on another NPC will be helpful, as it lets players know who to speak to next and who is there to offer hints, help, etc.
Slyme Portal Stamps and Lobby/Overworld Portal stamps
Allow people to obtain nd build with the Bi-Spectrum Variable Modulator, Convex Coil Resonating Turbine, and Quasi-Magnetic Parallax Quantum Receiver.
Special Notice Blocks (Bumper) that allows players to send messages, etc. when they bump it.

Walk-in-Triggers (Credits to CubicPencil for the idea) : A trigger than can do several things that NPCs can do: spawn fireworks, give items (that NPCs give) take them away, etc.
They can also trigger the afformentioned Alert and Question bubbles on NPCs.

Comments

• EithyEithy Member
  • yoi it would be living torture if you cant jump
  • +1 yes please. I don't know how convenient it would be to add the ! option to player NPCs but it would be so nice. Would it be a script that only triggers the first time you talk to the NPC? That'd be really nice too.

The block that disables everything would be really nice as well.