Official Events

Why does Cubic Castles screw us out of getting the items and closing down the realms where we get the items promised in each event. I can't get a Bunny Balloon because you closed the realm. It has happened for all of the last few events. I took all the time to collect the items and now can't redeem them, WHY?

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I'm guessing because the event ended? Have you tried contacting support to ask them if they can leave the realm open a little longer for those who didn't get a chance to trade yet?
  • I'm guessing because the event ended? Have you tried contacting support to ask them if they can leave the realm open a little longer for those who didn't get a chance to trade yet?

Yes I did contact support. SirKewberth did the same thing to me for the Magic Xmas and I am stuck with non working cubes. He closes them to limit the items in hopes they will rise and ppl will need to buy cubits, that never happened and never will. Kids have no concept of how much work it takes to mine for these events.

Thank You Whim :)
  • i have a bunny ballon i'll happily trade for 20 golden eggs, i believe i won it from you in a giveaway
  • LieraBee said:

i have a bunny ballon i'll happily trade for 20 golden eggs, i believe i won it from you in a giveaway

Thank you but no, I am owed Bunny Balloons from cubic castles for my hard work, and still have a lot of Gold Eggs. There was no mention of the realm closing & I was promised I could trade my eggs in the realm that suddenly closed. I am only one player, and I know I can't be the only player with eggs and no prize.
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    They could consider keeping the event realms open for a week after the events ends. Many players are busy, and some like to wait before redeeming the prizes.
    @SirKewberth @Mabz
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    edited April 17
    I will reopen the realm. It was actually closed for reasons unrelated to the contest. I did think people probably already collected their prizes. Sorry for that.
  • I will reopen the realm. It was actually closed for reasons unrelated to the contest. I did think people probably already collected their prizes. Sorry for that.

I am sorry for being so upset about this. It was because I was not able to use 100 Magic Xmas blocks. The realm that used to exchange the ornaments doesn't even exchange ornaments anymore even if the blocks were to be active. That realm exchanges "Fish". I was without power at the end of the event and could not redeem for a prize then.
    Thank you for allowing me to redeem my eggs & for your reply.