Friend List Suggestions

A). Friend List Expansion
Unfortunately, the friends lists does not show every friend. So I'm suggesting adding a page 1, 2, 3, etc. So you can view friends who have not been on for months or even years.
B). Last Online
I think this - even though it's a small detail - would be great to have. E.g. spaghett Last Online: 25 days ago. I would also suggest it only displaying days, rather than years.
C). Displaying the Realm You Are In
Maybe when clicking 'options' on a friend, there's a box that displays the realm said person is in. E.g. If that person is in a realm, it says: 'Currently in: Shoperoo', and if that person is in a locked realm: 'Currently in Shoperoo (LOCKED)'. However, there would be players that maybe do not want the realm they're in being displayed. So, having an option to turn this off/on would be nice for those players.
D). Moving Friend Requests to the Friends List
Placing newly sent friend requests from others in a slot under 'Add Friends' would be great. As this removes the bubble in the top right.

Thank you for reading this! I really do hope that A & B are thought of. Please be sure to comment other suggestions.

Comments

• I'm not sure how the realm name idea would work if they're in a room, but other than that I love all these. +1
  • tenebris'tenebris' Member
    edited April 4
    +1, also maybe you could add a friend mode such as offline, online, and locked, being that they are shown as online, but you can't tp