the ads are killing me

What is with the ads? They're supposed to be like Amazon stuff and stay FAMILY FRIENDLY but when I see a bunch of weird diseases and other inappropriate content, I start to wonder why we worry so much about swearing when we have a bunch of disgusting graphical content in front of us. CC already makes a bunch of money off of people buying c I don't see why we need ads.

Comments

• CubicCubic Member
    yeah agree I have seen some weird ads too although I don’t often use castles.cc
  • Hong103Hong103 Member
    +1
    That's why I use steam version D:
  • I'm not sure if it would be possible to control what type of ads show up, but at the very least, it would be nice if there were less ads. Like removing the ads when you type.
  • I'm not sure if it would be possible to control what type of ads show up, but at the very least, it would be nice if there were less ads. Like removing the ads when you type.

yeah I tried making a YouTube video but whenever I typed the ads showed up
  • Have you tried adblockers, or do they not mork?
  • nope, I never tried them lol
  • DjCatHDDjCatHD Member
    use adblock
  • cant, I'm using school Chromebook. doesn't allow me
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    If you buy some cubits they will go away
  • U said:

If you buy some cubits they will go away

that shouldn't be a requirement for you to pay money to play the game how it should be played. many cc players aren't allowed to pay money.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    tenebris' said:

cant, I'm using school Chromebook. doesn't allow me

That's the problem right there, you shouldn't use school time(and property) to play games that have nothing to do with school itself.
  • but its the only thing I can play cc with :(