getting 60k :V

Some people never get enough c to finish their shops because the price of vends in bulk is insanely high. I wonder if cubic castles could lower the price of vends in the c store without getting all the qbees mad that just bought vends on price...

Comments

• WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Buy them from players, they sell for less than the cubit store
  • Buy them from players, they sell for less than the cubit store

only a 50c difference. If devs could make it for 450 per in the c store then it would drop further and be easier to buy. with 132 vends left dropping from 450 to 400 would make an 8k difference.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    That makes everyone who ever bought vends at an automatic loss no matter where they bought it. I can't imagine the devs would do that to the entire community of long time and large shop owners. Running a big shop is something you work up to, if you can't afford a lot of vends then just open a small shop and work up to more.
  • ok
  • I want some 👀
  • They sell them for 50c each because merchant perk = 450c from c store each so 1500/10% = 150c cheaper which means you are buying it for 450c each from c store

Just saying =D
  • 'Blocky' said:

They sell them for 50c each because merchant perk = 450c from c store each so 1500/10% = 150c cheaper which means you are buying it for 450c each from c store

Just saying =D

ik, speaking of that, can we move a few of the lvl 30 perks such as demon to lvl 12?