Will CosmicCow be developing any other games beside Cubic Castles?

HrothgarHrothgar Member
edited May 2016 in General Chat
I've had this question since I first started the game...

I tried going to CosmicCow.com but it redirects me to an unknown webpage...

I google searched ''Cosmic Cow Games'' but I can only find Cubic Castles..

Well, my question is... will cubic castles be the only Cosmic Cow game?

Love,
Alan Hrothgar
Cubic Town Center

Comments

• Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Well, CosmicCow is just 3 people & 1 Support Staff. It's hard enough having 3 people make/control a whole game, so it's highly unlikely they'll have 2 games at once, maybe if/when Cubic Castles dies out :'( they'll make a new game.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited May 2016

Well, CosmicCow is just 3 people & 1 Support Staff. It's hard enough having 3 people make/control a whole game, so it's highly unlikely they'll have 2 games at once, maybe if/when Cubic Castles dies out :'( they'll make a new game.

Please, just hope Cubic Castle's never dies out! it's the only game where I can study Scammers and Frauds!

It's like my second family!

It's like my second school!

It's like... a whole different life/world/galaxy the whole freakin UNIVERSE!

This game's far from dying out, it's still growing and becoming more amazing!
  • The family is growing! More brothers and more sisters!

#FastReply
    @lucaaa795

Kewberth's word-for-word on PopCap:

"For a while, Popcap decided they would move into publishing games, and agreed to work with me on a game I submitted to them. But the game was never released through Popcap, as at some point during development Popcap decided to stop publishing 3rd party titles. (maybe because of their eventual sale to Electronic Arts? I'm not sure...) -- Beta worked at Popcap for 3 yrs, but I can't really share personal info about the other guys sorry :-)"

"I've been making games for over 20 yrs so, I'll almost certainly continue making games and make other games. Maybe even cubic castles 2? Hard to say right now. There's still a lot of work just to make Cubic Castles what we hoped it would be."
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    We'll see...

We're still heavily involved in cubic castles changes/development for now. I suppose it's possible that we'll get cc to a point where it doesn't need our full attention, and we can bring on some extra help to work on game updates, while the main developers can move on to CC2 or a new game, but there are no real plans yet. We'll have to see what the future holds.
  • CraftedCubitsCraftedCubits Member
    edited May 2016

We'll see...

We're still heavily involved in cubic castles changes/development for now. I suppose it's possible that we'll get cc to a point where it doesn't need our full attention, and we can bring on some extra help to work on game updates, while the main developers can move on to CC2 or a new game, but there are no real plans yet. We'll have to see what the future holds.

Um... I hope by CC2 you mean a cubic castles update that's 2.0

There was literally a discussion about CC2 and everybody hated the idea if it was a completely different game. But if it's an update, then that's okay.

Plus isn't Adventure Mode technically a different game?
    Yes, it has a CC feel but it's single player.
  • smuressmures Member
    Or.... ADVENTURE MODE CONTINUES!
    Cuz you know, how the qbee remembers everything and says that they need to help their world...that could be a completely new game

Hehehe
  • LightosphereLightosphere Member
    edited May 2016
    Oh yea @SirKewberth why don't you all (cosmic cow team) just make an offline game? it may an adventure game (lots player enjoyed the single player adventure so why don't you make other?) or whatever you and your teams want.
  • HrothgarHrothgar Member
    edited May 2016

Cuz you know, how the qbee remembers everything and says that they need to help their world...that could be a completely new game

Hehehe

SPOILER ALERT

We'll see...

um, first of all I wanna say, ITS AN HONOR!

and second of all, I understand, I'd be great if you made another Online/Offline adventure trading game like Cubic Castles..

But this time, I would like the game to be scam free.

• smuressmures Member
    Hrothgar said:

Hehehe

SPOILER ALERT

We'll see...

and second of all, I understand, I'd be great if you made another Online/Offline adventure trading game like Cubic Castles..

But the problem is that in ANY trading game, there's gonna be scammers, as much as the creators try to reduce them.
  • CortanaCortana UnknownMember, Retired Moderator

Plus isn't Adventure Mode technically a different game?
    Yes, it has a CC feel but it's single player.

Single Player Adventure is a new tutorial for the new players, not some separate game.
  • The game is perfect! Cubic Castles 2 would be hard to make, because it'll be hard to make it different from CC, I'm guessing. :-P
  • StevilStevil Member

"There's still a lot of work just to make Cubic Castles what we hoped it would be."
    What do you hope cc would be when you're done? Or can't you tell that :-*

• *hiss* Why are you all even discussing a different Cubic Castles. *slap* CC is just getting to it's prime and where one can say it is a well rounded game. A few more block updates then it is pure cherry on the sweet sweet sundae called Cubic Castles. Why start back to square zero *hugs CC protectively, initiating sheer rebellion mode* :O No other game is acceptable, CC deserves all the love and attention, (only child syndrome).
  • Hrothgar said:

Hehehe

SPOILER ALERT

We'll see...

But the problem is that in ANY trading game, there's gonna be scammers, as much as the creators try to reduce them.

True Dat.