First person perspective :)

Have it first person and where you mouse moves, your curser moves.

Comments

• I think they might be working on that… a few months ago SirKewberth said “you might actually see that not too far away”
  • I would love for cc to be in first person, although might be copyright considering cubic castles are already like Minecraft. imagen would happen when they add first person?
  • Good idea but also a bad idea.
    +0
  • I would love for cc to be in first person, although might be copyright considering cubic castles are already like Minecraft. imagen would happen when they add first person?

there are a lot of games that have first person. i dont understand why you think it's copyright. minecraft is not the first game to be firstperson....

Cubic Castles is in nowhere near similar to Minecraft, the only similarities are the blocks. Gameplay mechanics, the items, crafting and events + more has barely anything In common with Minecraft. I don't really and will never understand the belief that "CC is a Minecraft ripoff/copy" .

Btw ,1st would be cool, though there are some concerns I have such every block, deco, wearable, and even pets are not made for a full 3D view. Some blocks are invisible or have invisible parts to them (backface culling) to make the game easier to run on mobile (especially lower end devices.) The game having to render more faces could make the game laggier, even my expieriences on web version of CC are laggy.
  • I only said it would look like Minecraft because of the blocks...