Cake Pieces

Just wondering how many Cake Pieces some of yall have found. I started the event with 300 cubits and so far just from mining I have 12,000 cubits. I have Cake Piece 3 & 4, yet still need Cake Piece 1 & 2.

I have everything else cooked and have all 3 fish.

6,000 - 7,000 - & 8,000 mined and no pieces. 10,000 blocks mined I get another Brownie Piece 3.

I hope this Heart Head has a good value after all of the work needed to get it.

BTW; there is no Cookie Piece 4, it is another Cake Piece 1. Yea, there are 2 of them.

Comments

• Same for me too but today i got cake piece 1 and cake piece 3. Maybe they decreased rarity of cake pieces?
  • SPY C. said:

Same for me too but today i got cake piece 1 and cake piece 3. Maybe they decreased rarity of cake pieces?

they increased rarity, but now as the pack is ending they increased the chances of getting the pieces.

the pack item prices r going crazy

• It is ridiculous how the event is so hard to get cake pieces. When event started I had 300c & now just from mining I have 10,000c & have mined approx. 700,000 blocks. I need Cake Piece 1 but can't seem to get it. I have dozens of each of the others and just cake 2, 3,& 4 but no cake 1. I got all fish & cooked the other 2 till heart pieces except the cake.

BTW I know how many I've mined because I keep all blocks and am getting sooooo much sand, mesa and tons of ores, marble & gems & even artifacts. 500,000 just in sand.
  • I mined 200k+ blocks too. I just got 2x cake 3 piece and 1x cake piece 1. This event is hardest one ever in Cubic history.
  • I got cake piece 1 and 4 in first 10k blocks lol now ive mined 40k and havent even gotten a brownie
  • IntimateIntimate Member
    edited February 28
    tenebris' said:

I got cake piece 1 and 4 in first 10k blocks lol now ive mined 40k and havent even gotten a brownie

I got a Cookie Piece 4 AKA the 2nd Cookie Piece 1 after 10k blocks.

I forgot to mention the lazy players who come to try to steal your stuff when you are hard at work mining.