Treasure Hunt - (OFFICIAL EVENT)

Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited January 27 in Events & Contests
We are going to try a new type of event.

The event will consist of 3 rounds, each on a different day. In-game: /time
1- Saturday 13th at 11:30 am Cubit time
2- Saturday 20th at 11:30 am Cubit time
3- Saturday 27th at 11:30 am Cubit time

Info
There will be a lobby with 5 doorways. Each room will be full of trash cans and there will be 10 letters (written by me) hidden inside (2 letters per room. One room will have the extra letter for the Gold Piggy). Each letter will specify the prize, and they will be hidden in different trash cans, so everyone has a chance to win!(Any player who attempts to scam with fake letters will be banned from the room and will be disqualified from all the rounds).

The letters can be exchanged for the prize they say they are for, once you find one or more, with the command /trade you give me the letter, and I will give you the respective prize once I have confirmed it is the correct letter.

Prizes each round:
10x Silver Piggy
1x Gold Piggy

Things to consider:
-You will win as many prizes as letters you have found.

You can find a doorway to the event room in the Official Event Realm

It will be unlocked at the time specified in the post

Update 2.0:
For the round #2, there will be +450 trash can per room
For the round #3, there will be +600 trash can per room

Comments

• CC took away my realm with trash cans, granted I had 70,000 cans between the realm and an adjoining room.
  • Daresx11Daresx11 Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

CC took away my realm with trash cans, granted I had 70,000 cans between the realm and an adjoining room.

I heard a little about your realm,70k wow... for this time I will try with around 220 trash cans per room, so we'll see how it goes
  • Intimate said:

CC took away my realm with trash cans, granted I had 70,000 cans between the realm and an adjoining room.</blockquote

Why?

• CubicCubic Member

Intimate said:

CC took away my realm with trash cans, granted I had 70,000 cans between the realm and an adjoining room.

Lag I guess
  • Intimate said:

That place was awesome! - You could pop in anytime and possibly find something good. Or if you were in a giving mood, leave something fer someone else. I wonder how many items were still hidden there when it got removed?
This discussion has been closed.