The Darkest December

Ultra.Ultra. Member
edited January 3 in Player Events & Creations
The Darkest December - Co-op Adventure Map
By Ultra.
Event Starts: Jan 3rd
Event Ends: Jan 13th

(After the event the room will still be open for people to enjoy at their leisure)

Realm name: Ultra's Haven
(It's in a door directly Infront of the entrance)

Description: A Co-op experience where you work together with someone else to reach the end! Every puzzle requires communication and help from the other person.

Prizes!

2k to 5 Teams! I will split the 2k between you both so you will receive 1k each. If there's more members of your team let me know and I'll divide the cubits further (if 4 people in a team, 500c each).

How to win: Reach the end and bump the guestbook! Winners will be determined through a random number generator. If one member of your team wins then your whole team wins. (If you win, I'll send you a friend request, announce at the entrance and on this post for a few days)

Rules:
  1. No cheating! - Stay on your side of the map at all times.

2. Don't spoil the experience for others! Keep the answers between you and your friend(s).

3. The game was designed for 2 People but feel free to play with more if extra help is needed (4 People Max!) (Prize will be split)

4. No Alt accounts! I will just reroll if an alt wins.

5. If you disconnect you will have to restart. The last door requires a silver key to avoid people relogging to skip.

6. If the winner fails to respond after a week I'll reroll.
Extra Notes:

Whilst I have tried my best to ensure there's no glitch spots or ways to cheat or exploit I'm not perfect. If you find anything let me know and I'll reward in some way.

Lets say you get 23rd in the guestbook and you claim your teammate is 45th I will assume you're not telling the truth and may give the prize to another team. Be honest. You will beat the experience at the same time as its a group effort. (May be exceptions)

Any issues, feel free to contact me or respond to this discussion!

Comments

• Ultra.Ultra. Member
    edited February 6
    Winners!
    Dmsvud
    Archnem
    Biblee
    Farskyla10
    Uaena

All Prizes Distributed! Hope you enjoyed the event!