Christmas tree ornaments

They are super rare and they are the only blocks left to place. Mabz never stated when the event ends but he did state no prizes the until tree is done. 5 days left till Christmas day. Can we get an update on when the tree must be completed or can the spawn of ornaments be changed, or even ornaments don't need to be completed. We don't know how many ornaments are left because qbees dont/can't/won't place any. I'm just looking for some kind of an update on this event because myself and many others are non stop digging to no avail.

Comments

• MaxreinMaxrein Member
    edited December 2023
    well the structure of the hill is completed since you can't place the peppermint 'block' any more I think, so I hope the hill is considered to be "complete" with lacking a few of those peppermint deco
  • Maxrein said:

well the structure of the hill is completed since you can't place the peppermint 'block' any more I think, so I hope the hill is considered to be "complete" with lacking a few of those peppermint deco

Yes exactly and we don't know
  • Problem is that there is not enough info. Prizes will not go out until the tree is completed. No thread ever stated what a completed tree was. Does that mean red blocks or deco too? The deco blocks were set at a spawn rate of next to nothing. There are also players hoarding them thinking they can sell them afterwards. Without more info no one knows. It could be that no gets anything for all their hard work. It could also mean that a tree without deco was considered complete and the hoarders of the deco got stuck in their greediness. Who knows?