Looking for CC Artists

SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
edited December 2023 in Community
Hello, I'm not sure where category to put this on but, I'm currently looking for Artists out there who can draw Qbees and currently commissioning for cubits, Put your Samples and Prices then I'll check who to commission.

You can also inquire regarding this on the Cubic Castles Community Discord server, Find my thread on the cubic marketplace.

Note: I plan to use the art for an event I plan to do soon.

Update: Done looking for artists

Comments

• i can do it for free
  • SeiichiSeiichi Anime WorldMember
    iAmGlobal said:

i can do it for free

Hello, can you provide some of your sample art?
  • Orran9827Orran9827 Member
    edited November 2023
    Seiichi said:

Hello, I'm not sure where category to put this on but, I'm currently looking for Artists out there who can draw Qbees and currently commissioning for cubits, Put your Samples and Prices then I'll check who to commission.

I'll volunteer to draw for some c, I'm in (desperate) need of some, If you have discord I can draw some example art.
    Orran9827 said:

Seiichi said:

I'll volunteer to draw for some c, I'm in (desperate) need of some, If you have discord I can draw some example art.
    You can send it on the thread I made on the Cubic Castles Community Server, you can find the thread on cubic-marketplace with the same thread name.
    Bump! Found an Artist for the Main Arts but I might still be able to commission someone for the side art.
  • Looking for an artist??? I am the perfect guy! I am great at art. I can draw anything you want, I tried to download an image into the comment but it won't let me so maybe if I give you my gmail? it is okay if you want to stay safe and have me not know your Gmail, but I can still draw for you and show you it. I don't know how I will share it though.
    edited December 2023

Looking for an artist??? I am the perfect guy! I am great at art. I can draw anything you want, I tried to download an image into the comment but it won't let me so maybe if I give you my gmail? it is okay if you want to stay safe and have me not know your Gmail, but I can still draw for you and show you it. I don't know how I will share it though.

Hello, Thanks for your interest but I'm sorry, I've already found artists over the discord sever and commissioned them regarding those art. I'm sorry for not updating this thread earlier.
  • MinerJ23 is a great artist