Current Accurate Pricing Realm?

Do we have one of those currently? Where I can go check current price averages?
I haven't played for about 2yrs. I think back then CJ Prices was good, but it doesn't appear updated and Im not sure where to look?
-Specifically I have a ted set for sale
-- Also, I'm looking for summer sunglasses (the shiny rainbow effect, yellow outlined ones) if anyone happens to be selling that sees this question..

Comments

• Do we have one of those currently? Where I can go check current price averages?
    I haven't played for about 2yrs. I think back then CJ Prices was good, but it doesn't appear updated and Im not sure where to look?
    -- Also, I'm looking for summer sunglasses (the shiny rainbow effect, yellow outlined ones) if anyone happens to be selling that sees this question..

Check Community prices
  • Do we have one of those currently? Where I can go check current price averages?

The pair of shades you're talkin about are Ultraviolet (UV) Shades
  • Welcome back Mary, be prepared for sticker shock of how much uv shades are 😂.
  • Welcome back Mary, be prepared for sticker shock of how much uv shades are 😂.

I noticed... I wish I was better at gauging when things are about to almost disappear in game. Ah well... I really dig the button eyes from the new pack so guess i'll be rocking those instead, lol.