Halloween Building Contest 2023 (OFFICAL EVENT)

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
This building contest is a short one! Good luck everyone!

Rules:
- Realm/Room must be 33x33
- Realm/Room must be created on or after October 25th
- Realm/Room must include an info bumper and warp food bumper
- All builds must be Halloween themed
- Submit your build by dropping at least 50 warps in the realm Halloween Building 2023

Deadline: November 1st

Prizes:
1st: Headlessness
2nd - 5th: 100,000c

Comments

• hi will
    um can I ask you something?
    would you mind if I added you in the build,I was thinking of adding a qbee so I thought why not add will? so if that's okay can I do that?
    my build is meant to also have a story kinda behind it (promise it won't be against any rules or anything) so like no inappropriate mentions or anything like that.
    this is basically the story (just thought of it of the top of ma head)
    The sky flashed before will's eyes as he rushed down the crooked,cracked and worn away path,his heart kept beating faster every footstep.he strides onwards in fear along the fields as trees loomed above him like monsters that could clutch him up any second.Gravestones covered the rough and dry terrain,as poor Will forced himself to go faster, bursting out into a sprint across the grave yard like a headless chicken.Will gasped for air as he clutched onto his scythe,his hood blew up as a icy breeze brushed along his face.He couldn't help but gaze around cautiously,waiting for something to attack him. Minutes went by as he let out a large huff of breath.He closed his eyes slowly drinking in the fresh air as he heard a small voice calling to him he opened his eyes wide to find himself standing in front of a small glowing majestic blue flame Will slowly elevated his hand only managing to catch air as it disappeared and re-appeared in a different place.Confused he followed the small flame as it led him to a ancient twisted oak tree bear of it's leaves it looked as if it would freeze.However the large roots ran across the ground twirling in all directions,Distracted by the tree there was a loud BASH as will was knocked of his feet and dragged down to the ground he scraped the floor shouting wriggling and trying to break free the tree fought back holding him tighter as he lay helplessly screaming he found himself engulfed in vines and roots being brought to his death 'HELP ME' boomed will 'HELP ME PLEASE' he shouted louder he was soon fully engulfed in the ground as he banged and scraped away the dirt he found himself falling and falling in an infinite loop,Will immediately woke up breathing heavily 'it was just a dream' he said gratefully.
    (not the best but >.< I tried-)
    this is the story behind my build,hope you like it will :D
  • CubicCubic Member
    edited October 2023
    bro has written a whole story for a building contest
  • I got bored okay? Xd
    I finished my build so yay
  • When are the winners announced?
  • No Idea..
    maybe within the next few days? it takes time to judge all the entries.