Ram Summer Custom Texture Contest (OFFICIAL EVENT)

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
Theme: Summer / Ram! You can do summer, ram, or both!

Notes:
- Submit your custom block pack by dropping the master canvas in the realm "Ram Summer Texture Contest". No copies! It has to be the original master canvas!
- The name of your master canvas has to be your full username. If it is not your full username, we will not be able to give you your prize if you win.
Example:
- Only one entry per player!
- All textures most be original and created by you. Textures can be created in programs outside the game and pasted into the game. But even a few pixels of stolen content will get you disqualified.

Start Date: July 13
End Date: August 7

Prizes:
1st - Ram Kennel
2nd - 500,000c
3rd - 250,000c
4th: 150,000c
5th: 75,000c

Comments

• Hello Will,
    I've never done a texture contest before...Could you list some instructions on how to do them...?
    thanks
  • Hello Will,
    I've never done a texture contest before...Could you list some instructions on how to do them...?
    thanks

If you've never used custom textures before, check out https://cubiccastles.com/custom_textures.html

It goes over how to make custom textures.
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Just a little advice to those entering..... I've seen a few textures come through the approval process that look like they might be for this contest. Remember! The image has to be original and created by you. This means no copy/paste or edited images you find online. It has to be 100% created by YOU.
  • Don't get me wrong I love texture events since I'm kind of an artist myself but its very unfair to players that barely have c and lets say they DO just scrape by and have enough what if they lose? then all there hard earn cubits would've gone to waste. so it would be just way better if we could just make events so all types of players can compete in awesome events like this. I'm not saying get rid of texture events I'm just saying make a bit more future events that all players even new players can compete in and possibly win some cubits :)
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I could discontinue this event for that reason but that means I should discontinue building events too. Building events cost far more than texture events after the realm, info bumper, warp food bumper, and blocks have been bought. I think spending 7,500c on this event is very little especially when it’s very rare for a brand new player to want to spend hours creating art for a game.
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    There are 3 events anyone can enter and 2 that more advanced players can join. I think that is fair.
  • whens a parkour coming out becuase im tired of luck trying to find the correct ways it took me 30 minutes tho but 30 minutes is way too much also i just wuv parkours so can you tell me the date of when one is releasing also will there be one thank you :3
  • i cant enter because idh canvas but I made it on a website here's the doc of the art https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hFkb0igt8vwEZw6l1EA0Ae9T98_qT0pp69UxEaeGkTo/edit?usp=sharing
  • also im sry for spamming in the comments :skull:
  • what do you guys think of my art
    is it beutifull or are you just a mean person?
This discussion has been closed.