Ram Summer Building Contest (OFFICIAL EVENT)

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited June 2023 in Events & Contests
Ram Summer has started, and we are kicking it off with a ram style building contest!

Rules:
- Realm/Room must be 33x33
- Realm/Room must be created on or after June 1, 2023
- Realm/Room must include an info bumper and warp food bumper
- All builds must be Ram themed and Summer themed. This is very open ended. Be creative!
- Submit your build by dropping at least 50 warps in the realm “Ram Summer Building Contest”

Start Date: June 1
End Date: June 21

Prizes:
1st: Ram Kennel
2nd: 200,000c
3rd: 150,000c
4th/5th: 75,000c

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I will leave this thread open for questions.
  • Hi!
    Can Your build be like a team build? So a few players work together on the same build? Or would that make it a bit unfair.
    The prize is given to the owner of the realm so this could cause issues with splitting it. So I wouldn’t suggest this.
  • Okay,
    Thank you Will c:
    I'm sure many players will enjoy this event!
    Thanks so much for setting up these events :)
  • Hi
    I was wondering for the warp food are we able to name it anything we like or does it have to be specific?
    You can name it anything
  • Alright thx :)
  • edited June 2023
    Hey Will.
    I accidently bumped the raffle bumper with a different account then I was bumping before.... it was a accident and I realised after I did it.... Since Tullius reminded me after.Will I be banned for it....? :,(
  • I am very forgetful when it comes to things I need to remember :v
  • Can you make 2 constructions for the event? or in addition to your construction build in other constructions
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    calu123 said:

Can you make 2 constructions for the event? or in addition to your construction build in other constructions

You can only have one entry in any official event, that included building contests.
  • Hi Will,
    Next time your online can you tp to me I have something to tell you, It's important and I don't think it would be relevant sharing it on forums.
    Thank you!!
    I don’t log into the game often. You can send me a dm on the forums.
  • The construction event is over or ends today at 23:59
  • Good luck everyone
  • Hii! c:
    Well Done to everyone who took place in this event I really enjoyed building my Summer Build personally! Thank you so much Will for hosting this! :)
    Good luck Guys! Hope you win <3!!
This discussion has been closed.