Instant Death Option

Are you very, VERY impatient? No? I don't care, because I am. But if you are, have you wanted the death animation to be less dramatic and shorter? This would your QBee pop instantly during death. And you will return back to your checkpoint or spawn.

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    1 or 2 second and a bit.... that's how long it takes!!!
    seriously?! That is too much for you to handle?
    This is only a game so i find it hard to understand why you can not be patient for 1 or 2 second of gameplay.

i'm sorry if i sound a bit harsh but i have seen people being so impatient this whole weekend, i am a little annoyed by it.
  • scorto7 said:

This is only a game so i find it hard to understand why you can not be patient for 1 or 2 second of gameplay.

i'm sorry if i sound a bit harsh but i have seen people being so impatient this whole weekend, i am a little annoyed by it.

Agreed, though he most likely posted this after doing one of those parkours where unless you know how to do it exactly, you essentially are spending most your time dying.
  • scorto7 said:

Agreed, though he most likely posted this after doing one of those parkours where unless you know how to do it exactly, you essentially are spending most your time dying.
    That's exactly why, but I am also a very impatient A-hole.
  • I guess this could work if it's like a realm setting in that case +1, would be a bit unfair if one could toggle it for themselves in any realm if my sentence makes sense.