[Suggestion] Craftable clothing: White scarf and white skirt!

Shirts and pants are not enough. We should have more craftable clothing:

I have 2 ideas:

1) Scarf

Don't confuse with the Christmas Scarf! They would only have 1 color. It should be dyeable!

Suggested recipe: Cloth x5 with Sewing Kit

2) Skirt

Don't combine this with flower skirts! They would not have any flowers on it (Like a blank skirt). It should also be dyeable!

Suggested recipe: Cloth x6 with Sewing Kit

Have more ideas? Post it here!

Comments

• MiwkyMiwky at your house stealing your Peanut butter jarMember
    I like both ideas
    I would like a plain purple scarf, the skirt too I only dye it white coz of the flowers xD
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    I like the idea
  • iKONICiKONIC Member
    Yeah I like the idea.
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    eagence said:

I liked Scarf idea but white skirt may be problematic because of both craftable white skirt and non-craftable white flowered skirt will be same... Still could be implemented however cars and vending mechines should be before these small things I guess.

+1 for poll usage XD

Uhhhh there was opviously said that it wouldnt have flowers
  • CD87CD87 Member

eagence said:

I liked Scarf idea but white skirt may be problematic because of both craftable white skirt and non-craftable white flowered skirt will be same... Still could be implemented however cars and vending mechines should be before these small things I guess.

+1 for poll usage XD

Uhhhh there was opviously said that it wouldnt have flowers
    He wants to say that the white flower skirt and white skirt would look almost the same
    -> Scam alert!
  • Same with the scarf. It COULD show up as Yellow scarf, and they COULD think of it as Y/O scarf.
  • Good idea. With this idea, we do not necessarily need a lot of Cubit to buy a scarf or skirt.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Yes and finnally, i can be ASRIEL DREEMURR