Upcoming Official Events

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
edited May 2023 in Events & Contests
Hey, just some news on the plans for the next few months!

- Mirror Parkour starts sometime in the next week with 20 winners winning 25,000c! It will run until mid May.
- Ram Summer starts mid May!
Five events will run over the summer with 1st place of each event winning a Ram Kennel. Runner ups will receive a cubit prize!

Comments

• Thanks Will
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator

Thanks Will

No problem. I don’t have much time for the game anymore but I love hosting these events if players enjoy them. :)
  • CubicCubic Member
    Awesome
  • Thank you Will!
    I always enjoy the events you set out for the community!
    There always fun to get involved in.
    and brings a lot of players together to compete in an event and have fun!
    Thank you.
  • and Thanks for the update :)
  • that's cool!
  • ty will
  • Baku Y. Baku Y. Member
    edited April 2023
    Will, since some of us have school exams closer towards May, would it not sound more reasonable to push Ram Summer further towards end of June. As I'm sure it's not only me who have exams during mid may and the start of June. And love the event idea, but if you could consider and let me know what you think is most suitable for you and some of us who have exam but don't want to miss out an opportunity to win a Ram!

Talking about Ram Summer, Summer does start on 21 June so I hope you could push it further. Thanks!

Will, since some of us have school exams closer towards May, would it not sound more reasonable to push Ram Summer further towards end of June. As I'm sure it's not only me who have exams during mid may and the start of June. And love the event idea, but if you could consider and let me know what you think is most suitable for you and some of us who have exam but don't want to miss out an opportunity to win a Ram!

Talking about Ram Summer, Summer does start on 21 June so I hope you could push it further. Thanks!

It could end up being early June. School ends early May for me so that’s when my “summer” starts. But my real life takes up 99% of my time nowadays anyways so it could end up being more around that time.
  • RAM SEASON PART TWO WOOOOO
  • Baku Y. Baku Y. Member
    edited April 2023
    U said:

It could end up being early June. School ends early May for me so that’s when my “summer” starts. But my real life takes up
    99% of my time nowadays anyways so it could end up being more around that time.

For most UK schools end during late July and during late May and June we have to undergo really important exams hence I was hoping you could push it back where summer actually starts for most of us (Late June). Most us don't want to miss out Ram Summer but also fail our test. Of course we should prioritise study before game but Ram Summer only reoccur once every summer.
  • edited April 2023
    I mean,I have my end of year tests coming up before I start choosing options for GCSE levels,But I'm sure I can play during this event as well as study.
    haha lol my maths teacher just emailed me saying about revision classes at lunch.I think I should take that opportunity as I need to get better at my maths,since I'm failing in that subject...
    Unfortunately it’s impossible to make it work out for everyone’s schedules. There will be 5 events each one lasting 2-4 weeks. So if you miss out on one event you will have another 4 opportunities.
  • Oh okay!
    That makes a lot of sense thanks so much Will!
  • How and where will do I join?
  • wow this event seems awesome i just hope i win it xD
  • :O MID MAY 5TH, Almost time!!

I think mid May and the 5 were two separate thoughts lol. There's a period in between May and 5 but it is a little misleading.

I don't think it meant the middle of May 5th.

I think mid May and the 5 were two separate thoughts lol. There's a period in between May and 5 but it is a little misleading.

I don't think it meant the middle of May 5th.
    Well at least that gives me time to make c since am dead broke lol
This discussion has been closed.