16 Ideas For In Game Improvement

Big ScarrBig Scarr Member
edited April 2023 in Suggestions & Comments
-Taxi Car holds more than one person
-Vends that u could sell items more than 100k
-Different Pets (Fairy Pet,Bear Pet, Different Styles Of Dogs, Tigers)
-New Mines Look or add structures that look like where you are. Like Desert mines Pyramids, Forests an abandoned camp site, Arctic Mine an igloo.
-Maybe accessories like necklaces and bracelets
-Refresh the Starter Realms
-More Dances or Animations
-Maybe sports packs have like 5 of the most popular sports around the world and have wearables of them
-Being offline but only having some be able to still TP to you if u decide, Or having to request someone to be able to TP while their in Offline Mode
-Over worlds easier to mine or clear since u can’t Nuke
-Bigger Cash Registers that hold up to like 6-8 slot items since inflation a lot of supers require more
C and Items which could lessen scams
-Atms, you would be able to deposit and withdraw your c so you don’t have to break it every time and then waste your time putting c and taking c out from tip piggy’s
-more events that would pull the community together instead of apart. That requires like a mass group. The fishing events were always good though.
- You could put like big city wearables related to like real life fashion
- Weekly whole game giveaways would be fun like every 2 weeks or 1 week do a big giveaway. It would definitely move a lot of people since it’s very hard to get cubits at the moment not big giveaways but something everyone could participate in. Could be a summer event sense a lot of people play this game more in the summer I think.
- A in game feature where if u haven’t moved or talked for a while a sleeping animation pops up like to show ur afk

Comments

• I like all of the ideas, i think a few are going to be trickier than others.

The offline one, do you mean offline mode? Cause, teleporting offline is quite… useless imo. But if you mean offline mode, then sure, but again you could just turn it off and back on really quick for that person to teleport to you. The point of the offline mode is to appear offline, if you don’t want to be bothered.
  • +1 for the vending machines and cash register slots. Also, for the weekly big giveaway you're talking about they used to host a raffle in the Cubic Castles Town Center which I think they should bring back. (my raffle tokens are collecting dust)
  • ZigmaZigma Member
    +1 especially the idle or afk animation, so i know if someone is really ignoring me :(