First Event?

What was the very first event from cubic castles? and beyond that?

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited February 2023
    Halloween 2014 I believe
  • U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

If you could, Could u list me everything from that event and others? for example like there were easter event with all the eggs and crafts, if it would be no bother
  • U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

If you could, Could u list me everything from that event and others? for example like there were easter event with all the eggs and crafts, if it would be no bother
    Go to the wiki, they list most of the events
  • MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

Outdated sadly
  • MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

Outdated sadly
    Not the events, and we editors try and keep it updated, but there are so many outdated pages and most of us have little time. That being said, the the News and Updates page stays updated, where you can find all of the updates ever released.
  • MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

Outdated sadly
    Not the events, and we editors try and keep it updated, but there are so many outdated pages and most of us have little time. That being said, the the News and Updates page stays updated, where you can find all of the updates ever released.
    u understand tho it kinda makes it hard for collectors such as me and others
  • MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

Outdated sadly
    Why?
  • MEEPYZ said:

MEEPYZ said:

U said:

Halloween 2014 I believe

Outdated sadly
    Why?
    well for me am trying to collect every event item for my collection say the ghost collection or the relic event, I wanna collect every single piece for the history of cc