Earth Day Event

I think that players should work together in CC, so I came up with this idea. For Earth Day this year let's have a collaborative event. In the Cubit Shop, you will find a 2500 cubit bundle. If you buy it, you will be assigned to one random faction. Only first 1000 players that buy it can participate. There will be 10 factions, each containing 100 players. Everybody participating gets a quest every 12 hours, and each player has 12 hours to complete that quest. If you don't complete the quest in 12 hours, then the quest disappears. Every time somebody completes 1 quest, their faction is awarded 1 point. So at max your faction/team can get 100 points per 12 hours. The faction at the very end with the most points is awarded with the new Earth Costume, a spherical earth that is spinning all the time. I think this is a good way for people to start working together with a reward. Along with the event, there could be a small mini event in this event. At the end of the event, the top 250 quest completers (or the top 250 people that completed the most quests) get an earth hat.

Comments

• Sounds like a great event, I don’t like though that you want it to be pay to play
  • WhimsicalFireflyWhimsicalFirefly Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Community events are great but pay to participate isn't fair to everyone. Anyone who wants to play should be able to be part of the event not matter how many cubits they have or what level they are. Official events should be free and open to everyone.
  • Black SimbaBlack Simba Member
    edited December 2022

Community events are great but pay to participate isn't fair to everyone. Anyone who wants to play should be able to be part of the event no matter how many cubits they have or what level they are. Official events should be free and open to everyone.

facts
  • Well then maybe we could change it to first 1000 players to log on.
  • Community events are great but pay to participate isn't fair to everyone. Anyone who wants to play should be able to be part of the event not matter how many cubits they have or what level they are. Official events should be free and open to everyone.

What about alts? People could use alts to get multiple prizes.
  • Krampi said:

Well then maybe we could change it to first 1000 players to log on.

Limiting it to a certain number of players is still unfair because there would probably be people who want to play but can't. Also, having the event for the first 1000 players to login is unfair to players from different time zones.