Another Xmas event idea

>Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
edited November 2022 in Suggestions & Comments
I have seen some Xmas event ideas pop up recently so I came here to drop my idea. I suggest a baking event!

How it works:

Santa needs help baking stuff! A Santa NPC will appear in the farmer's co-op or a new realm. He will demand an item for us to make and deliver for us. We can only turn in what he needs. Every time we give him what he needs, a point is scored (points depend on stage or difficulty of the item)

Baking ingredients will appear in mines they can be found like eggs/viruses or mined like other events. We then take those items to make a thing. Like eggs and Halloween candy, they have 3 stages (not a final stage): basic ingredients, simple desserts and confections, and complex pastries. The harder items are to make the more points they score. Top X number gets an item and another top Y number of people get an additional item. OR (credits to Alvin!) Get X amounts of points to win an item and another Y amount of points to get an additional item.

Hopefully this could get added though it does have elements of other past events.

Comments

• That sounds epic
    +1
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited November 2022
    +1, but I'm tired of competitive events.. Gets ___score to get item X and extra item Y for top players is better idea. It's Christmas month, not everyone would be free to play and participate the event all day, at least one prize for a certain score would be better imo
  • >Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
    edited November 2022
    Alvin! said:

+1, but I'm tired of competitive events.. Gets ___score to get item X and extra item Y for top players is better idea. It's Christmas month, not everyone would be free to play and participate the event all day, at least one prize for a certain score would be better imo

I like this scoring method more, would like to see events that aren't competitive but still grant rewards like the virus hunt or plasm event.