Poop Scoop Event

When does poop scoop event end? If you can't tell us when it ends or if you haven't decided yet then please leave a reply in this discussion.
^^^
@SirKewberth
Also, thanks for doing "raking" style event I suggested lol.
Next time, could we do a Thanksgiving themed Car as a prize? There's never been a thanksgiving/fall car released in this game.

Comments

• SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    I wanted to do the leaves! Maybe next year :-) Darn turkeys
  • I wanted to do the leaves! Maybe next year :-) Darn turkeys

Hey, since Queen Turkus Maximus released those turkeys to poop around, would she come to Cubic world and giveaway like Bunnyzilla or Slymegood?👀
  • @SirKewberth can you add more poop I get very little and some I can't even pick up
  • Alvin! said:

Hey, since Queen Turkus Maximus released those turkeys to poop around, would she come to Cubic world and giveaway like Bunnyzilla or Slymegood?👀
    Yeah can we get payback on these turkies
  • edited November 2022
    does the turkey poop DESTROY (flowers)

or (grass) ?,
  • Alvin! said:

Yeah can we get payback on these turkies
    yeah, give us a way to gettem back at the end :)
    i dunno maybe release turkeys we can hit with harm wands to kill so they drop stuff on the last day
  • I wanted to do the leaves! Maybe next year :-) Darn turkeys

There have been people leaving fecal matter all over the place during past events, why should some Turkey feces stop us from raking leaves 😡