Will We get This Same Event Again?

MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
edited November 2022 in General Chat
This event was really great, but we didn’t get to enjoy it fully due to the harder drop rates in the beginning. Will we see a return of the monster mash and ghost bomb event with same or extra prizes some time soon so people can enjoy it fully with the easier drop rates?

Comments

• hope not lol
  • Definitely no, especially the mash.. Kewberth removed rarity from packs bc it's seem like a "gambling" while we have super low rate to get Ran from mash.. Moreover, the mash spawn rate is also too low, if Kewberth really wants to fix this, the rate to get Pig and Ram should be even, just like packs.
  • The new ram pets are overflowing and after some time I got mashes like crazy then yesterday was horrible for mash but Hella bombs I'd like to see the event again bit better excuted and not so hard
  • Devs did good making this event a non-buyer event, but chances were just a bitttt too low. Hope they have better chances in future.
  • 30% yes, 70% no
    Drop rates are too low, mined a singular mash throughout the entire event and got a pig from it
    ive seen people open TONS of mashes yet not ONE of them were a ram, so thats a bummer
  • I feel like you have to relog every few mash, it usually works if you aren't getting a ram