What Changed After Server Restarts ?

Also have monster mash drop rates changed from mining? @SirKewberth

Comments

• I have said this for 2 days all since the server restart yesterday and still got no answer so good luck I've mined over 10k blocks and no bomb no mash nothing
  • I think drop rates have changed due to someone exploiting mash. It has to be because why else would FreezeeBOT have "so many" mutant wuvva pigs selling for 1.5k each? Now I have been mining for 4 hours and have not seen a ghost bomb, machine part or a mash at all.
  • It has been the same for me
  • It has been the same for me

It has become a habit of punishing all for the actions of a few bad actors. This is what is killing the spirit of cubic castles. My time and items should have value as does those of game owners. I don't pretend to have all of the answers but I know punishing all is not good.
  • Intimate said:

I think drop rates have changed due to someone exploiting mash. It has to be because why else would FreezeeBOT have "so many" mutant wuvva pigs selling for 1.5k each? Now I have been mining for 4 hours and have not seen a ghost bomb, machine part or a mash at all.

Wow, there's mutant wuuva pigs already.
  • Intimate said:

I think drop rates have changed due to someone exploiting mash. It has to be because why else would FreezeeBOT have "so many" mutant wuvva pigs selling for 1.5k each? Now I have been mining for 4 hours and have not seen a ghost bomb, machine part or a mash at all.

Bro there’s like hundreds of them lol
  • Intimate said:

Bro there’s like hundreds of them lol
    I don't play atm so idk.
  • edited October 2022
    I've got 6 mashes from mining 32k blocks yesterday, no mash is not discontinued its just atrociously hard to get now.
    Intimate said:

Wuvva pigs price dropped due to gambling. There's no way of hacking monster mash 2 since its a server sided drop just like cubits
  • edited October 2022
    sry multipost
  • Not sure is it just me, I keep getting Kewberno parts and bombs only..
  • I've got 6 mashes from mining 32k blocks yesterday, no mash is not discontinued its just atrociously hard to get now.

Intimate said:

Wuvva pigs price dropped due to gambling. There's no way of hacking monster mash 2 since its a server sided drop just like cubits
    Auto clicking
  • Alvin! said:

Not sure is it just me, I keep getting Kewberno parts and bombs only..

Same here. I see others getting mash though so I wonder if it is still hard to get mash but easier to get the others now
  • Still can't hardly get anything I think they are choosing who get the mashes and who don't
  • It doesn't matter anymore. The event will end soon. Any mod can close the discussion.
This discussion has been closed.