The odds on this event are ridiculous

UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
I have opened 50 mash now. 49/50 have been pigs, 1 ram. It takes me on average 3 hours to mine a single mash. So that’s 150 hours of mining for 1 ram if I didn’t buy any mash.

The issue is the machine parts have the same rate as mash. You only need 1 of each machine part but apparently 100s of mash if you want more than 1 ram. I think the rates should be changed to 33% mash, 33% one of the machine parts, and 33% a bomb when you get a drop.

Comments

• +1 im not a very rich person and im trying to buy a mash but it's impossible this would make it much easier
  • +1 exactly
  • +1
    i am not gonna take a 2% chance of getting a mutant ram after days of mining
  • and it doesn't make for a very fun "event" when all you're doing is mining lol
  • U said:

I have opened 50 mash now. 49/50 have been pigs, 1 ram. It takes me on average 3 hours to mine a single mash. So that’s 150 hours of mining for 1 ram if I didn’t buy any mash.

Skill Issue
    U said:

I think the rates should be changed to 33% mash, 33% one of the machine parts, and 33% a bomb when you get a drop.

+1
  • +1 Agreed
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Thank you for fixing the rates @SirKewberth <3
  • When???
    U said:

Thank you for fixing the rates @SirKewberth <3</p>

• U said:

Thank you for fixing the rates @SirKewberth <3</p>

Yea when?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    edited October 2022
    Mined for a while today. I got on average mash a 1/3 of the time, bombs a 1/3 of the time, and machine parts a 1/3 of the time. Unless it was coincidental it looks like it was changed.
  • Yay
  • U said:

Mined for a while today. I got on average mash a 1/3 of the time, bombs a 1/3 of the time, and machine parts a 1/3 of the time. Unless it was coincidental it looks like it was changed.

How Many Blocks did it take per say like each 100blocks, 375, etc but somthing close to the number
  • U said:

How Many Blocks did it take per say like each 100blocks, 375, etc but somthing close to the number
    i got mash every 1000 blocks mining past couple days
  • hmm thx becasue i was thinking my luck ran out when i stoped getting mash every few blocks lol
  • also just got a mash from just ferw than 100blocks lol but hate odds of pets opened over 15 of em
  • also just got a mash from just ferw than 100blocks lol but hate odds of pets opened over 15 of em

most annoying thing to exist
  • U said:

Same here, I got 3 mashes within an hour, but all I get is pig ._.
  • Alvin! said:

U said:

same man iv opned over 20 and gotten pig...
  • Alvin! said:

U said:

same man iv opned over 20 and gotten pig...
    im storing them all until they rise to a good amount

I'll be rich by then, if not now
  • with how many there are I doubt they'll ever rise to a good amount
  • I've only gotten pigs
  • I've only gotten pigs

You are not alone, and the spawn rate of mash is lower now