Storage room inspiration

Hello everyone! It's been a while since I have been on cc, but I am back now.
Not sure if this goes to general chat or community section on the forum but I'll just post it here.
So for a while now I have been wanting to renovate or even completely redesign and make a bigger room or even a realm for my storage room. The problem is that I have NO idea on what theme or design I want the room to have so I was hoping I could get some inspiration here on the forum. If you decide to share please include the size of the place.
Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• Old times.. with new wood planks some stone blocks and stripped woods.. looks good.
  • Here is an idea - make a 99x99 room like a garden with a pathway. Hide chests under the floor along the pathway and make the path out of 1/2 blocks. That way you can access the chests but they are hidden. Add different color flowers along the path so you know approx where each chest you want to access is according to which flower you are near. It will be decorative yet functional.. Also you can have 5 floors and make a different garden on each floor in a different theme. Just keep the floors 23 levels apart so you can still see under the upper floors.

Finish it before the end of 2022 and possibly there might be a best of realms 2022 / storage category to enter it in. Good Luck :)