CC no longer wants to open (laptop only) Kewberth please send help lol

AnguishireAnguishire Member
edited October 2022 in General Chat
This started happening about a month ago, with the occasional random freeze where I'm forced to alt+F4. happened about once a day maybe 2. It started getting much worse overtime and now the game doesn't want to open. Whenever I run it through steam, website or through clicking the "cubic" thing in the steam folder (from program files x86 and so forth) the screen goes white and not even the loading screen shows up. In the rare cases where it does show up (after trying like 5+ times) it either freezes or is stuck on reconnecting when I try to enter the game. And in the extremely rare case where it does let me in, I'm fine until I leave the realm (or teleport to a friend) - It again freezes or is stuck on reconnecting. Sometimes I randomly freeze within the realm itself simply from walking around.

I decided to wait for the Halloween update in hopes of some random server-side fix or something being the solution, but it hasn't changed my case in the slightest. Please help, lol

The game runs mostly fine on mobile though so I'm really not sure what the problem is.

Edit: I decided to free up tons of space from my hard drive storage so see if it changes anything because it was almost full. It hasn't done anything :P

2nd Edit: Yes, I did try reinstalling the game. I also validated integrity of game files. Still nothing

Comments