Rarity Clothes

Is there any source of percentage of the Christmas, Halloween, New year etc. packs when it launchs?

Comments

• there are no more rarities. All items have the same percent to get. People buy stuff more expensive than others because they are new items or the demand of the item is high.
  • there are no more rarities. All items have the same percent to get. People buy stuff more expensive than others because they are new items or the demand of the item is high.

so, how people decide the price then on a start of a new pack with new itens?

• >Peppermint<>Peppermint< Member
    edited October 2022
    Items that are brand new, get through events ore very high in demand, chances are they will be expensive. Such was the case with the giftbox costume and krampus 2020. Some items that are brand new usually lower a few days/weeks after they are introduced. People will also start to sell their items similar prices to other sellers. So if someone has something they might not know the price of since it's new, they might make it expensive so others believe its the actual price or they saw someone selling for a similar price. I don't know exactly, but this is my assumption.
  • guirimesguirimes Member
    edited October 2022

Items that are brand new, get through events ore very high in demand, chances are they will be expensive. Such was the case with the giftbox costume and krampus 2020. Some items that are brand new usually lower a few days/weeks after they are introduced. People will also start to sell their items similar prices to other sellers. So if someone has something they might not know the price of since it's new, they might make it expensive so others believe its the actual price or they saw someone selling for a similar price. I don't know exactly, but this is my assumption.

its strange for me, because it seems everyone follow a pattern, like the first that gets the pack decides the price and based on how common is the item it gets low. Thanks for the comment!