Magic Xmas & Hunting Bush

Can we please use Magic Xmas & Hunting Bush? We Can use the Monster Mash from past events so why can we NOT use these two newer items. Also let us redeem the items for Xmas Pets as there are new players and they should have a pet too. Besides I need some more to give away.
I am not a profiteer as I give most items away. These items we get from these are not of great value anyways. These items we worked hard to get are wasted thus our time hold less value as a result. Your time is valuable but you are just one person. We are many so our time should be of equal value or why play or support the game. Speaking of time, the last cow will ALWAYS take 3 to 4 times as long to get milked. It wanders randomly and sucks the fun out of milking. I have 1041 cows and I do not like milking them because it takes so long just to milk 15. I have so many because it takes so long & I need milk to cook deco foods in my realm Easy as Pie ( 12 foods x 16 = 192 ).

Comments

• Agreed, I doubt anyone would really care if a few More Xmas pets get redeemed, they are worth like 2 - 4K and there are thousands of them, letting people redeem a few more won’t hurt prices or ruin any player financially

I don’t get the point of redeeming the hunting bushes though since they are valuable during the event for giving certain teams more points and for getting that year’s fall event items, the bushes themselves are worth more than the ingredients they give.
  • Seasonal events should occurs once so -1