Some future update suggestions...

hi_127's suggestions

PVP pack
Add a pvp pack in the shop permanently. Make the pvp pack insanely overpriced like 10k or 20k. In the end, cc is a trading simulator so people would need to work hard for the special pvp items. PVP packs give a random special pvp item. We can then make pvp more complex and enjoyable.

Example:
Wands can't be stopped but don't do much damage
Guns do 2 hearts of damage [with max brawny] and shields block guns
swords do 2 hearts of damage [without any brawny] and can counter shields

The list above are just potential possibilities of special pvp items. That way, instead of spamming space bar and wand fire key for pvp, people need to have all pvp items in hotbar so that they need to keep switching around depending on the situation. This would make pvp more complicated and exciting.

Airplanes
The basic coding could be like:
if horizontal velocity >= car_max_speed [the current car's max speed so the velocity of going horizontally is same as cars]
airplane.angle +=1
and by default set it to always tipping downward unless you are touching the ground.
This would make the game more fun and would give a more 3-dimensional feel.

This game is a buyer game
My final suggestion for the game is that this game is a buyer game and we should fix that. People just buy cubits to get rich and some level 2 people buy ghost costumes and things like that

We can add a new currency called Cubicoins (you can change name if u want this is just a suggestion) that you buy instead of buying cubits. This currency cannot be traded, but can be used to unlock special emotes, qbee skin colors, and servers. This way, people cannot just buy their way into the game but instead will need to actually grind and work hard.

Servers are like Cubic Castles with custom settings. The main server is the current server everybody plays in. By custom settings, I mean they can edit the max/min health, enable/disable certain perks, change max/min level as well is exp gain, etc...

When a player joins a server, then they join at the minimum level that the server has set, as if like a fresh start. Then, they do what the server is meant for. A pvp server would have a bunch of pvp perks enabled and they could mess around with pvp all day long and have fun. A parkour server can be building parkours all day long and then people could enjoy their time doing more parkours. A building server could be where people just build freely, to practice and enjoy themselves. This would overall improve the community cuz people can join servers and improve themselves, which would improve the main server as well

Private servers could cost extra and would be like invite only, which would also be nice to have just a server with you and your friends doing whatever you want.

I hope some of these suggestions are implemented.

Comments

• I don’t like how much most of this suggestion emphasizes on the trading aspect and trying to appeal to traders, 10k is a lot for a pack that will give new fun wands everyone would want to play with, making it 10k only appeals to the traders to abuse it for making profit and takes away whatever purpose these new wands would have for pvp community.

Adding a third currency is a bad idea, the game is already confusing as it is for new players, and having a third currency for them to think they need to spend time towards could possibly put them off from playing the game entirely. We already have a currency you can’t buy or trade; Recubes. Additionally we shouldn’t care if there are people who buy cubits without “putting in the hard work” it doesn’t hurt anyone and it benefits the game by paying for servers and Sirkewberth’s motivation. People who are working hard to make profit without buying cubits are choosing to take that path instead of the easy path of buying cubits, so they can give themselves a pat on the back for getting cool in game items without having to go the easy route, there isn’t a need to reward them for the time they put in with something extra, they already have gotten things through the time they invested via in game trading.

Private servers sound cool like the community made ones from club penguin, if they were to make something like that though it would probably cost real money because of server upkeep.
    +1 private servers
    -1 everything else
  • I agree with MEEPYZ in that the traders shouldn't be the only people who can enjoy new content; gameplay elements should be open to more people while collectibles should be higher priced for those who want to earn it.

Otherwise, additions to Pvp and airplanes are great ideas. I really like the private server idea too.
  • I don’t like the PVP pack being so expensive, it just doesn’t make sense to me.
    I feel like the specifics of the PVP pack would also need to be further ironed out, but it would be cool.

Airplanes would be fun, though I think there should be a way that they are automatically disabled, and you have to then enable them in your realms to be able to use them, because being able to fly around everyone’s places would mess up some things people have set up.

I don’t like the idea of having another currency, and I don’t think it would work well, MEEPYZ explained some pretty good reasons why. You said it would help fix the fact that CC is a ‘buyer game’ (and I don’t personally think it is one), but even if I did think it was one I don’t think that a new currency would help in any way.

I think private servers would be really fun, though I wonder if they would be hard to moderate. Just something to think about.

• MEEPYZ said:

I don’t like how much most of this suggestion emphasizes on the trading aspect and trying to appeal to traders, 10k is a lot for a pack that will give new fun wands everyone would want to play with, making it 10k only appeals to the traders to abuse it for making profit and takes away whatever purpose these new wands would have for pvp community.

Adding a third currency is a bad idea, the game is already confusing as it is for new players, and having a third currency for them to think they need to spend time towards could possibly put them off from playing the game entirely. We already have a currency you can’t buy or trade; Recubes. Additionally we shouldn’t care if there are people who buy cubits without “putting in the hard work” it doesn’t hurt anyone and it benefits the game by paying for servers and Sirkewberth’s motivation. People who are working hard to make profit without buying cubits are choosing to take that path instead of the easy path of buying cubits, so they can give themselves a pat on the back for getting cool in game items without having to go the easy route, there isn’t a need to reward them for the time they put in with something extra, they already have gotten things through the time they invested via in game trading.

Private servers sound cool like the community made ones from club penguin, if they were to make something like that though it would probably cost real money because of server upkeep.
    +1 private servers
    -1 everything else

The pvp pack could be lest expensive. Also the 3rd currency would not be tradable, but it would be the new buyable currency so that new people don't just buy cubits to become very rich at a very very low rank without trying much. The new currency would be untradeable and would not be showing on screen but perhaps in a homepage shop page that is for the new currency. I just don't like the game being heavily a buyer game right now, because it makes it less fun for me.
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

I don’t like how much most of this suggestion emphasizes on the trading aspect and trying to appeal to traders, 10k is a lot for a pack that will give new fun wands everyone would want to play with, making it 10k only appeals to the traders to abuse it for making profit and takes away whatever purpose these new wands would have for pvp community.

+1 private servers
    -1 everything else

The pvp pack could be lest expensive. Also the 3rd currency would not be tradable, but it would be the new buyable currency so that new people don't just buy cubits to become very rich at a very very low rank without trying much. The new currency would be untradeable and would not be showing on screen but perhaps in a homepage shop page that is for the new currency. I just don't like the game being heavily a buyer game right now, because it makes it less fun for me.
    Adding a 3th currency is only going to amplify the "buyer game" thus adding to the already existing problem.
  • scorto7 said:

hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

+1 private servers
    -1 everything else

Adding a 3th currency is only going to amplify the "buyer game" thus adding to the already existing problem.
    By adding a third currency, I mean you can only buy the third currency not cubits so that the game would be less of a buyer game. What people buy with real money would not really change gameplay overall.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    edited August 2022
    hi_127 said:

scorto7 said:

hi_127 said:

MEEPYZ said:

+1 private servers
    -1 everything else

By adding a third currency, I mean you can only buy the third currency not cubits so that the game would be less of a buyer game. What people buy with real money would not really change gameplay overall.
    The game is only a buyer game if you focus on trading, I don’t see why you have issues with players buying cubits to gain an early advantage, they supported the game and shouldn’t be disallowed to get an item they want because they didn’t put time into the game. Who cares they didn’t waste hours of their life trying to obtain an item they spent $100 on?