Speedo Bumper

This bumper can only be sold on cubit store coz its function has some similarity to one of our perks. So, this bumper can be used in our realm and we can Adjust the speed from (1- whatever) number depends on the developer. You can use this especially if youre new in this game and you walk so slow but you want to progress so easily. You want to move fast and create lots of things in your own realm so use this to speed up your moves and all the players movement speed when they enter your realm. We can also use in games but im not pretty much sure what kind of game. Well for me, i want this coz my brain functions so fast than my movements in this game xD im tired of mining for me to level up until LVL 31 where I suppose to get speed Demon. Im just concern about other players right especially they are new in the game, and you know movement helps for us to think fast xD

Comments

• scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator
    so.... you want all the benefits, but none of the work.
    Then whats the point of playing?
  • scorto7 said:

XD
  • scorto7 said:

I agree with that
    So -1
  • some of the players who commented here so negatively, has low IQ. maybe. Did i say i dont want to work idiots? I said it helps us when we work in our own realm. DUHH. -1 IQ
  • FREAKS
  • Scorto7 u defined urself as an idiot. You dont think well. I didnt even mention I dont want to work. Omg what a comment. You deserve this comment === XD XD XD XD
  • some of the players who commented here so negatively, has low IQ. maybe. Did i say i dont want to work idiots? I said it helps us when we work in our own realm. DUHH. -1 IQ

Just because we disagree with you doesn’t mean we aren’t smart, or that we’re idiots. I know what you said, and the points you made, but I respectfully disagree.
  • GalaGala Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    This is going out off topic so i'm going to close this.. also please consider to not multi-post if you want to say something additional edit your previous post.
This discussion has been closed.