Few Questions to SirKewberth

1-What are you currently working on ? Is it about renewing the appearance of old items ?
2-Are hacked rares detected ? When will these rares return to the game ? and How will they return ?(i hope with a new event(like good vs bad or egg hunt 2019), no fishing.)
3-What will be the next updates ? What new awaits us ?
4-What happened to Bunnyzilla ? and i thought we would see Dr. Slymegood's factory. Because you shared the location of his factory. Or will we see this factory next year ?
5-If Bunnyzilla had won 2 or 3 years ago what would happen to Dr.Slymegood ?
6-Is the chess pack permanent ? and Is the slymecorp pack temporary ?
7-Why did the orthodox bunnyzilla disappear ? I remember the Dr.Slymegood said that he would come back to send it to space too in 2019 or 2020.
@SirKewberth

Comments

• Yes I'm also curious on all of these points
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    1) prepping Halloween updates and testing reverse vend machine
    2) yeah we detect but it's something that only happens rarely and they are added via contests/fishing etc...
    3) reverse vends is next update I THINK.. but we don't have a firm date
    4/5) story will continue next Easter! Zillabot was out of action as he was beat back by losing -- No solid plans on a factory realm though maybe it would make a fun event for next Easter
    6) permanent
    7) He was an occasional one off character we don't always have time to bring back. But he may be back next Easter.
  • MEEPYZMEEPYZ Member
    Can we have a reverse vend beta πŸ₯ΊπŸ‘‰πŸ‘ˆ
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • scorto7scorto7 BelgiumRetired Moderator

5 per year should be changed to 10 per year

What are you talking about? Neither answer nor questions explain your comment. I am not sure what you refer to.
  • SPY C.SPY C. Member
    edited July 2022
    scorto7 said:

5 per year should be changed to 10 per year

What are you talking about? Neither answer nor questions explain your comment. I am not sure what you refer to.
    I think he is talking about the quantity that will return each year for each rares.

1) prepping Halloween updates and testing reverse vend machine
    2) yeah we detect but it's something that only happens rarely and they are added via contests/fishing etc...
    3) reverse vends is next update I THINK.. but we don't have a firm date
    4/5) story will continue next Easter! Zillabot was out of action as he was beat back by losing -- No solid plans on a factory realm though maybe it would make a fun event for next Easter
    6) permanent
    7) He was an occasional one off character we don't always have time to bring back. But he may be back next Easter.

Thank you for reply and good luck on working.