Nerf Super Rares!

So Nerf Super Rares!
Erase Em From Existence
What's your opinions on this?

Comments

• why
  • edited April 2022
    This goes in Suggestions and Comments
    I feel like this guy is jealous that he has no luck...
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I feel like this guy is jealous that he has no luck...

Agreed, -1
  • -1 getting supers is the reason we fish.
  • -1 if you would literally remove them, like not obtainable anymore, they would just skyrocket more right?
  • maxrein said:

-1 if you would literally remove them, like not obtainable anymore, they would just skyrocket more right?

ya what he said
    and if you mean just delete them from the games files whats the point in completely removing an item?
  • ... i don't know why... -1 i guess...
  • Wait a second why did I type this in the first place ??????
    I dont recall making a post like this!
  • CubicCubic Member
    +1, super rares are broken and OP
  • Iforo123 said:

So Nerf Super Rares!
    Erase Em From Existence

This would crash the economy
  • edited April 2022
    *i take back what I said*
  • Cubic said:

I think the rich dudes wouldnt like it but if kewb brought back superrares and made there be lots more of them it would be nice, lots of them look rlly cool

the people with them wouldnt like that
  • edited April 2022
    *i take back what i said*
  • Iforo123Iforo123 Member
    edited April 2022
    SGM512 said:

Iforo123 said:

So Nerf Super Rares!
    Erase Em From Existence

This would crash the economy
    Thats my objective.

Cubic said:

I think the rich dudes wouldnt like it but if kewb brought back superrares and made there be lots more of them it would be nice, lots of them look rlly cool

Well people with super rares are rich as hell and managed to inflate the price to the point that nearly nobody can buy it. Crashing the economy completely would reset everything and that's how we start over.

Cubic said:

the people with them wouldnt like that
    Ofc they wouldn't they're rich and losing c would mean raging but it's about time the pros get a taste of how being noob works :) wihout super rares :)

P.S. this suggestions post is heavily biased as nearly all the players that said -1 probably has a super rare.
    Some people bought tons of cubits just so they can buy supers, I don't think they'll appreciate their items severely lower in value after spending real life money on the game.

If you want to have a super rare, try to join and win events. The egg hunt currently is your best chance to, since the prizes are limited and you just need to invest time into hunting eggs.

Alternatively, you could start fishing as there's a chance to get a super rare from it.
  • CubicCubic Member

Cubic said:

It was sarcastic because “nerf” in a game usually means it is too powerful, like a character
  • ''P.S. this suggestions post is heavily biased as nearly all the players that said -1 probably has a super rare.''
    The same could be said for the agreeing people without a super rare.

My opinion on this, is that the economy plays just as much a part as any other part of the game, like building, fishing, mining... And that's why I like this game so much. There is more than just one aspect to the game. One aspect is not superior to the other. Of course it is possible to prefer one over the other, but this is an individual opinion and therefore shouldn't be abandoned, as there is a big part of the community that does like to engage in the economic sector of the game.

And besides, everyone was a noob once, so it doesn't make sense to say the pros should understand how it is to be a noob.
  • ChickenlipsChickenlips Member
    edited April 2022
    Ouch no thank you thanks for the suggestion but surely there is some reward for being a loyal player for 8years not to mention there is many variations of every super rare that looks graphicly better
  • The economy sucks -Me
    I'd rather have the stock market crash
  • Iforo123 said:

The economy sucks -Me

Yeah... no...
    This guy has to be blacklisted from anything
  • Iforo123 said:

The economy sucks -Me

Yeah... no...
    I take offense
    If the stock market were to crash everything would be unbalanced in price.
    It'll help CC have a new beginning rather than profiting and going back into chaos
    You guys might say that profiting is always in the game and it will be.
    However, professional players make more profiting than new players, therefore limiting the amount of new players attracted to the game because of lack of cubits required to continue.
    If this is a p2w game (for new players ofc) I can't believe that CC, a wide and open community is a p2w game for new players who can't get started because of profiting.
  • Iforo123 said:

Iforo123 said:

The economy sucks -Me

Yeah... no...
    I take offense
    It'll help CC have a new beginning rather than profiting and going back into chaos
    However, professional players make more profiting than new players, therefore limiting the amount of new players attracted to the game because of lack of cubits required to continue.
    If this is a p2w game (for new players ofc) I can't believe that CC, a wide and open community is a p2w game for new players who can't get started because of profiting.
    yeah...

you must be a low-level who can't ever get rich or profit right...
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited December 2022
  • Iforo123 said:

Iforo123 said:

The economy sucks -Me

Yeah... no...
    I take offense
    yeah...

you must be a low-level who can't ever get rich or profit right...
    Blame players.
    Not me. :)