Is it just me, or?

Whenever I open my CC(Mobile, android), it will automatically close all my apps, eg messenger chat head and music(similar to spotify) and most of the time when I quit the game and saw Bluetooth was turned on automatically.. I find it annoying since I really want to listen to song while egg hunt instead just hearing walking of jumping sound, or it's working fine for spotify? Anyone could answer me?

Comments

• im on a chromebook sorry i cant help :/
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    It shouldn't do that... I don't think it does that on my phone unless it's some new bug. Maybe depending on your device if it's really old it closes your other apps because it needs the resources to run cc?
  • Alv'Alv' Member

It shouldn't do that... I don't think it does that on my phone unless it's some new bug. Maybe depending on your device if it's really old it closes your other apps because it needs the resources to run cc?

It could be but Idk, even when a messenger chathead pops up and I tried to text my friends, it will eventually close it, although I not sure is it just me bc my friend also had the same problem
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    It's cause your phone is crap xD It happened on my old phone, but any newer phone it doesn't. Or if I have too many apps open, it closes them, but if its just Spotify and cc it doesn't.