Egg Hunt Deadline

I'm sure the duration of the event is way too long.. I think should end it in two weeks instead of going on for almost a month. Or is it just me who think that it's way too long?

Comments

• +1
  • +1, I’m not even trying to egg hunt now because of how long the event is
  • way too long
  • Way to long +1
  • +1
  • Ohhh that’s seems like a long event but in a way it’s good for chance for me to grind a few hours each day and still be competitive
  • I think it is good that it is long, since people cant grind out eggs as much because it wouldnt be able to be sustained at some people's rates for 3 weeks, so if someone else gets dedicated it might give them a chance? Idk if it works that way tho.
  • Alv'Alv' Member

I think it is good that it is long, since people cant grind out eggs as much because it wouldnt be able to be sustained at some people's rates for 3 weeks, so if someone else gets dedicated it might give them a chance? Idk if it works that way tho.

Tbh they can just give everyone who collected a specific amount of eggs/slymes (eg 1000) a prize, just like how it works in 2017, all players that collected 1000 eggs will get a red balloon
  • yup, it's kind of way too long
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    100% too long, any event should be capped at 2 weeks
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    Bump
  • Yes it is too long as there is still two weeks, but I don't think it will change now
  • Oh I already quit hunting in the first week, it's so boring
  • Lets just hope Sir Kewberth takes this into consideration for next years event. I like easter egg hunting, I do not find it boring I find it relaxing but there is only so much egg hunting in my body lol.
  • yeah, can @sir kewberth give a specific time of the deadline
  • Alv'Alv' Member

yeah, can @sir kewberth give a specific time of the deadline

He said it would be any time at 1st of May
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • Now time has proven it's better to extend the deadline longer people will get boring and do less hunting like me and watch youtube =o
    If they shorten the period of egg hunting people will be more aggressive anyway that makes you way harder to keep on top 100 you gotta spend lot hours in same day than hunt egg leisurely on weeks :>

Ya that’s what I thought would happen, longer deadlines would mean more common people could do it without spending all day for weeks.
    As I suggested to Kewb before,

There should be several hunts. Some that last a day, a week, some that are spontaneous "collect as many eggs in 1-3 hours from x time and win x item" So those who wanna rush for 1 day can those who wanna play the long game can
  • As I suggested to Kewb before,

There should be several hunts. Some that last a day, a week, some that are spontaneous "collect as many eggs in 1-3 hours from x time and win x item" So those who wanna rush for 1 day can those who wanna play the long game can

hey, thats a good idea, but some people just wouldnt be able to make it which wouldn't be fun, but things like Zillas are like that too, so its not different from the other easter things.

+101
    edited April 2022
    This was my original idea to Kewb, via DMs:

I made this suggestion I think 2 years ago.

""I see your point, it is a spot on event for Easter.

Here's 2 ideas, which took me 30 seconds to think of. Hopefully it'll help you brainstorm ideas.

Eggs are available 24/7, in mines only, but everyday, at different times due to timezones, they'll be "Rush hour(s)" where whoever collects the most eggs in a certain amount of time, win. This solves the issues of those who play non-stop win don't always win, It maintains "hype" for the event as people will be buzzing and waiting for the "rush hour(s)"

Or, have it so you must reach milestones to win stuff. i.e 1000 eggs = hat, 2,500 = hat, 5,000 = hat etc.

If you did the first/second hunt again, open it up to more winners than 50-100. What made the first hunt so amazing was, everyone could win something by getting I think it was 500 Eggs.

Maybe there could be "rare" eggs that when picked up can turn into rares, or a pack? Kind of like how fishing is turning fish into rares.

This is just me thinking quickly, there's endless possibilities""

• Maybe there could be "rare" eggs that when picked up can turn into rares, or a pack? Kind of like how fishing is turning fish into rares.

The golden egg did that but it’s gone now
  • Alv'Alv' Member

This was my original idea to Kewb, via DMs:

I made this suggestion I think 2 years ago.

""I see your point, it is a spot on event for Easter.

Here's 2 ideas, which took me 30 seconds to think of. Hopefully it'll help you brainstorm ideas.

Eggs are available 24/7, in mines only, but everyday, at different times due to timezones, they'll be "Rush hour(s)" where whoever collects the most eggs in a certain amount of time, win. This solves the issues of those who play non-stop win don't always win, It maintains "hype" for the event as people will be buzzing and waiting for the "rush hour(s)"

Or, have it so you must reach milestones to win stuff. i.e 1000 eggs = hat, 2,500 = hat, 5,000 = hat etc.

If you did the first/second hunt again, open it up to more winners than 50-100. What made the first hunt so amazing was, everyone could win something by getting I think it was 500 Eggs.

Maybe there could be "rare" eggs that when picked up can turn into rares, or a pack? Kind of like how fishing is turning fish into rares.

This is just me thinking quickly, there's endless possibilities""

Milestone is much better, along with top leaderboard