Qbee's religion (?) v2 (better)

Hi, so a couple days ago i was building some sort of temple about the almighty eye, halfway building it I had a question roaming in my mind. ''Do qbees have religion?'' since there is the pink almighty eye, the red almighty eye(baleful box), the greek orthodox hat and i also believe there's sort of ancient egyptian religions, so im guessing the almighty eye is one religion, theres some sort of picture of jesus in the Greek Orthodox Hat has some sort of picture of jesus with a halo so i guess there's catholicsm and evangelism and other religions that follow christ, I also say that because there's graves with crosses, qbees also have other non-real unique religions like being created by a powerful god or the space faring cattle, and that it will return one day, I also think qbees believe in magical creatures, because not only are they real in-game (Like fairies, non-realistic fish,) they also have a use, another thought I had was that qbees also used clans as a religion / ''cult''. I also think that qbees have met with other beings like aliens, humans, since there's things like Alien hats, turkey hats, IRL food items, cultural items and wear (such as kimonos) and SPECIALLY HUMANS because there's 18th-19th century style wigs, food, holidays like thanksgiving, easter and christmas, I also think that another reason some qbees believe in christ is bc of christmas, or they probably believe the pink almighty eye as christ, who knows. This is very interesting and fascinating to me because when you look at it from a qbee's perspective, this all makes sense in a way.

ALSO. please do not argue about religion in the comments, this is no place for that, I am just sharing my thoughts, and you should respect other's opinion, I don't want you to talk about your religion, or beliefs, but I do want to know your thoughts on this post and if you agree with it, or have a different opinion about it or know more about the topic. ( THIS IS A RE-WRITTEN POST MADE BY Ares')

Comments

• UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    I am going to close this thread. Last time it caused unnecessary arguments and I don’t want that to happen again.
This discussion has been closed.