Egg Hunt Suggestion + My Thoughts on the Event + CC

- When you enter a mine/realm a message pops up telling you how many eggs are in the realm/mine
- Implement a feature where you hear a unique sound when a egg pops up on your screen
- Golden Egg feature was pretty nice, maybe bring it back with fewer rewards
I enjoy Egg Hunts, and I only actively play the game during Easter. However it is getting too repetitive and boring.

Personally, I feel like the game needs better admin-held events during times like Easter, Christmas, Halloween. Easter Egg hunt and Bunnyzilla was a brilliant idea however the admins failed to evolve and stuck with the same old event system. Not to mention the Bunnyzilla event is going downhill, last year was a huge disappointment. The Christmas and Halloween events did not spike my interest. Surely you don't think players will enjoy mining for several hours for a block?

Don't want to write an entire essay, but for the future of the game I believe they need to do more than just seasonal packs and egg hunts. As an OG player, I just hop on during updates, open packs and go off and repeat. I know they've recently added custom blocks, but to be brutally honest I do not care about that feature. I have no idea of the staff team as I haven't been keeping tabs but I really hope the game can get entertaining again like the good ol' days.