Tips for egg hunters!

1. PLEASE make sure to mine a block in front/close to the portal entrance to a mine! It's a way of signaling other players you were already there and searched for eggs.

2. Just something in my personal opinion, but searching in the same mine as someone else is annoying. It creates competition between both players when one could just go to another mine. Please don't be THAT guy that searches in preoccupied mines.

3. Using a "sweep strategy" is when you start at, say for example, one corner of the mine, and walk in one straight line to the other side, and repeat until the entire mine is covered. A time consuming but effective strategy. (Astro compass is good to make sure you didn't stray away from a certain "lane"

4. Probably the most important thing to avoid doing in egg hunts are stealing eggs! Its incredibly rude to steal and egg another player was headed towards. Just don't do it.

5. Eggs only tend to spawn in corners, for example, a three block corner.

6. When searching in polar mines you can use /nofog to disable the blizzard stamp effect

7. Eggs can spawn in your own realms! From what I know, it's not guaranteed and only one to three spawn in big realms but feel free to correct me!

8. Make sure to check the leaderboard daily to make sure you are in the top 100! Make egg hunting for at least a few hours a day a habit

Hope this helps!

Comments

• Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited April 2022
    TYYYYYY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO FIND EGGS BEFORE I SEE THIS DISCUSSION <3 and i found 1!!!
  • Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited April 2022
    oops i carelessly pressed ''post comment'' sorry mods
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    If only everyone could do 1,2,4