Different Types Of Cars

BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
edited May 2016 in Suggestions & Comments
What if devs realease different types of cars ?
I know they had many work in making a car but if they accept this idea will be really nice

1.- Normal Green Car (COMMON)
This one can be crafteable , for any qbee
green car

1.- Deportive Car/Luxury Car (VERY RARE)
This one is the most expensive car , not crafteable
Only buyeable in the cubit store
Price can be : 5k - 1OK

gud car xd
gud car 2xd

I made this suggestion by the most good thing for the economy of cubic castles cars

Comments

• zpinolzpinol MéxicoMember
    I want a pink car
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    How is anybody suppost to be able to pay 20k for a car where they can only drive in their own realm if they dont want it to be stealed?
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember

How is anybody suppost to be able to pay 20k for a car where they can only drive in their own realm if they dont want it to be stealed?

I thinked the cars can be puteable in you can move on/with the car
  • AshiMagariAshiMagari The internet :PMember

What if devs realease different types of cars ?
    I know they had many work in making a car but if they accept this idea will be really nice

1.- Normal Green Car (COMMON)
    This one can be crafteable , for any qbee

green car

1.- Deportive Car/Luxury Car (VERY RARE)
    This one is the most expensive car , not crafteable
    Only buyeable in the cubit store
    Price can be : 5k - 1OK

gud car xd
    gud car 2xd

I made this suggestion by the most good thing for the economy of cubic castles cars

The real question is why would it be good for the economy? ._.
    Just like everything else in the Cubit Store, with time, the value will go down the drain because Qbees will be willing to sell for less.
    If you notice, most craftables/obtainables start high, and do get lower, but they balance out fairly quickly. Stability is good ^^
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    I was just waiting for a suggestion like this. I think we should let the admins get Single Player out beta first and get the Blocks out, maybe, into a pack.

@AshiMagari Cars won't be dropping easily in price. They'll be so popular, 'and people will want to collect them. I'm not saying the price won't drop, of course, it'll drop, but it will go down very slowly.

@Elemental good You never know, maybe, we won't be able to buy the cars... Maybe they'll add a mini-race track which you can just use and jump in a car for free and do some friendly racing. Or completely change the entering/leaving way of cars, having it like a piece of clothing in a slot.

@lucaaa795 It's not scamming :P (Sorry had to comment)

• Hmmm.... I quite agree with Ashi... it will drop quickly..... don't you all remember that some stuff that in C store have a good price when they released, but then it dropped after few days or weeks......
  • Lamberghini
    Mercedes-Benz
    Mario Kart
    Fast and Cubicous
  • Mcwolf the SaneMcwolf the Sane BangladeshMember

Lamberghini
    Mercedes-Benz
    Mario Kart
    Fast and Cubicous

That would be copyright infringement XP
  • BeIfastBeIfast ChileMember
    Well , if the cars are only puteable in he own realm , the price need to be cheaer or crafteable
  •  gdog gdog Retired Moderator
    Maybe we could let them add the cars first before reacting to fictitious prices and gripes.
  • Then why does roblox has so many copyrights but they just ignore them and no one has been arrested lolzsssslsossllsoslslslol prankster gangster lololololl sllasllwlalalalal :)
  • Piratax10Piratax10 Member
    edited May 2016
    rien-sama said:

Then why does roblox has so many copyrights but they just ignore them and no one has been arrested lolzsssslsossllsoslslslol prankster gangster lololololl sllasllwlalalalal :)

(Being honest) Roblox is bad "admined"
    Even if 5 ppl for example report someone the guy will not get banned...
    And they removed tix, now the game is p2p
    And ye they are already too rich, they can pay all copyrights >_>
  • Hewe in my gawage judt bought this beand new dedidated wambowghini you know what i wike more than my wamborghini?
  • Oh so okay so Roblox cool now ok now microsoft buy roblox and microsoft buy cubic castles too or disney buy cubic castles :) me happy :) prankster gangster :) - pink sheep # 181871
  • elemental godelemental god The netherlandsMember
    rien-sama said:

Oh so okay so Roblox cool now ok now microsoft buy roblox and microsoft buy cubic castles too or disney buy cubic castles :) me happy :) prankster gangster :) - pink sheep # 181871

Wow all the explodingtnt things °~° but i dont think that will happen
  • Harry-PotterHarry-Potter Member
    edited May 2016

Let me call it MOUNTS, not CARS, cause some people wanna ride horses and other things?! Anyways, I think it will be good if you press a button for riding it, and when you press that button again, it disappears or something like that?! I don't know... There can be a page for the things that you wanna use, something like the Outfits page, but you put items like Pets, Mounts and ...
  • RightMakerRightMaker PhilippinesMember
    Add this xD

Note:Only for Overworlds

Cubic Bus
    -You Can Ride with your friends xD
    Cost:5k

• shukranmominshukranmomin Member
    edited May 2016
    There are kingdoms and stories in cubic castles so we can't make it too modern -_-.That proves your wrong and gdog you can't request them they will not cuz game is like 100 years ago time I want u to add my angel pet pls