Informational Internet Safety Topics/Ideas

Hello! My name is Samesharku, but you may know me as Disqualified or Fluffymcdoodle. I have decided to get back into playing cubic castles and would like to record youtube videos again. I decided that I want to help the community and the players with these videos, but I need help. My first new video I want to make I want to be about Internet safety, and help kids stay safe online while playing cubic castles. My two younger siblings have started to play with me, and it really opened my eyes to how little most younger kids know about internet safety. I want to focus on helping kids know how to avoid scammers, and not to share their personal information with anyone. I have seen with my own eyes that online dating has become a problem in cc and I want to help younger kids understand the dangers of getting romantically involved with someone they don't know. But I would also like to hear more from the community, what are some things you think younger players should know? How to stay safe playing cubic castles? Anything that you think they should be aware of to help make the game safer for them. I would greatly appreciate any advice that you would have to help! <3

Comments