Profiting?

Ok this might be a old thread, but is profiting horrific and unneccesary? Or it's just part of the game. I feel like new players are being scammed because they aren't used to the prices of the game yet? If it is, should we have a way to prevent it? I would like your opinions :D

Comments

• It depends on diff ppls.. Some prefer to play for fun, some prefer to do business like irl
  • Is the nubs fault if scammed anyway, they should know to check price. (unless a 5 yr old playin)
  • Is the nubs fault if scammed anyway, they should know to check price. (unless a 5 yr old playin)

Dont talk like that, when you were new to this game did you know if there was a price place? Did you know how the game economy even worked??

That's rude, not every new players know how the economy in CC works.
  • Cupiddd said:

Is the nubs fault if scammed anyway, they should know to check price. (unless a 5 yr old playin)

Dont talk like that, when you were new to this game did you know if there was a price place? Did you know how the game economy even worked??
    I did actually but it was so laggy I never went there and prices weren't even right
  • Lord Noname2Lord Noname2 Member
    edited February 2022
    this game is all about four words ''BET IT WOULD RISE'' xd
  • Well that's basically what happened to me. Im at a measly 500c and I hate profiters.

https://castles.cc?realm=0608650821c76ac5877c72cb4489b602
    This is a link to my home realm. If you go to the portal with a sign on it you'll be at my newest creation. If u donated something make sure to say in this post (Donations must be c, or mention in this chat if u want to donate an item). I'll add you to the donations list :D
  • Grumple Grumple Member
    edited February 2022
    Iforo123 said:

Well that's basically what happened to me. Im at a measly 500c and I hate profiters.

https://castles.cc?realm=0608650821c76ac5877c72cb4489b602
    This is a link to my home realm. If you go to the portal with a sign on it you'll be at my newest creation. If u donated something make sure to say in this post (Donations must be c, or mention in this chat if u want to donate an item). I'll add you to the donations list :D

Profiters are the people who have c to do pulse games, bomb games, host events, and donate to poor players. It's sad but money is important in this game and no select people should be hated for wanting to make money
  • Im a profiter and dont host events tho...
  • Grumple Said:
    Profiters are the people who have c to do pulse games, bomb games, host events, and donate to poor players. It's sad but money is important in this game and no select people should be hated for wanting to make money

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA Nobody donates. Mark one person that donates like a bronze piggy or something. Donation to poor players doesn't work i tried it on an alt at level 0.
  • Iforo123 said:

Grumple Said:

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHA Nobody donates. Mark one person that donates like a bronze piggy or something. Donation to poor players doesn't work i tried it on an alt at level 0.

Well duhhhhh. No one gives to an obvious alt screaming, "PLEASE DONATE!!!" Another BIG reason no one gives to low levels is because even if people did, they ALWAYS just waste it. For example buying a dorkmobile from the c store ;-;
  • Iforo123 said:

Grumple Said:

If you are an alt on lvl 0 you don’t deserve to be donated to ._.
    And if you are lvl 0 it means the first thing you did is downloaded the game and instantly started begging without trying to get cubits yourself :l
  • My main is Iforo. I created a fake alt to see if people would be nice. However fine I overexaggerated on being level 0. I leveled a bit to level 10ish or so. And nobody donated. I havent seen giveaways in months since i joined
  • Iforo123 said:

My main is Iforo. I created a fake alt to see if people would be nice. However fine I overexaggerated on being level 0. I leveled a bit to level 10ish or so. And nobody donated. I havent seen giveaways in months since i joined

It seems like you rely on others
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited January 2023
  • *Sigh* Like How? most people say mining give u tons of cubits but thats just an insanely stupid overexaggeration. Even if u get tons of ores, nobody would buy coal stone or whatever. The best chance ive got so far is GOLD, and for me EVERYTIME when i go into a DAMMIT mine someone steals it. Also Marble helps in the short term but is too nonabundant to provide.
  • My opinions:

Not many people "donate." I myself admit that I have donated to players less than 5 times in my time of playing. I definitely don't give to those who ask for it. The best way to help others is advice and not donations; you need to learn how to get your cubits so that you don't waste them all.

On profiting, I find no problem in doing it for several reasons: you (probably) worked hard for your cubits. You can bargain for a lower price. Turning around and immediately selling it for a higher price than you bought it is not wrong either. By buying the item for the price you bought it, you are saying "I will buy this item at this price as a guaranteed sale for you. Or, you could not sell it for this price, but have to find another player." By trying to sell it for a higher price, you are not ripping off the seller. It's harder to sell an item for a higher price.
    Iforo123 said:

*Sigh* Like How? most people say mining give u tons of cubits but thats just an insanely stupid overexaggeration. Even if u get tons of ores, nobody would buy coal stone or whatever. The best chance ive got so far is GOLD, and for me EVERYTIME when i go into a darn mine someone steals it. Also Marble helps in the short term but is too nonabundant to provide.

Stone, silver, and gold are in very high demand. Coal and iron not so much, but you can generally find buyers if you sell for less than 10/1c. I am another one of those people saying that mining gives you a ton of cubits, but I am not insanely exaggerating. I sell stone 15/1c, silver 18/1c, and gold 20/1c and they sell within minutes at a plot in Pen's Yard Rentals.

I also support buying resources and re-selling them. You are offering a player a set price they can sell to you easily and confidently. However, they could sell the ores themselves somewhere else for more. They are making more money, but they are putting in more work as well. As a result, the miner with the resources has choice 1. of selling the resources for a low price with ease, or 2. selling them for a higher price with more work put in (finding another buyer).

That's my stance on profiting.
  • HONEY BOMBHONEY BOMB Member
    edited September 2023
  • They're rare enough HONEY BOMB. How the heck am i supposed to get the dammit cubit explosion when i mine a lot and don't even get one after a week!!!!!!!!?!?!?!