What do farm animals do

What do chickens, cows, and pigs do in the game I know they drop stuff but how do you sell it?.

Comments

• You can get egg from a chicken and milk from a cow. Pig is just a decoration.

You can sell the items they drop directly, or you can use them for cooking, and then sell the food decos.
  • -JZ- said:

You can get egg from a chicken and milk from a cow. Pig is just a decoration.

You can sell the items they drop directly, or you can use them for cooking, and then sell the food decos.

How do you sell it? can you sell it from farmers place because I only see a crops selling place
  • edited January 2022

-JZ- said:

How do you sell it? can you sell it from farmers place because I only see a crops selling place
    He meant sell it to other players
  • -JZ- said:

He meant sell it to other players
    What can you make with eggs and milk?
  • edited January 2022
    all these require eggs and/or millk in the recipies:
  • all these require eggs and/or millk in the recipies:

What is it?
  • all these require eggs and/or millk in the recipies:

What is it?
    food decos