Magic Xmas useless?

You can still use Monster Mash to make a random pet. Ultimate Candy still makes an item when you use it. Why can we NOT use Magic Xmas to make ornaments and get a pet? I lost power the last day of the event and still have some Magic Xmas. I know there are a lot of players who still have Magic Xmas blocks and would love to get a pet too.

Please turn on Magic Xmas rights to all, and please keep the realm active so we can trade them for a pet. Thank you :)

Comments

• What does ultimate candy make
  • Intimate said:

You can still use Monster Mash to make a random pet. Ultimate Candy still makes an item when you use it. Why can we NOT use Magic Xmas to make ornaments and get a pet? I lost power the last day of the event and still have some Magic Xmas. I know there are a lot of players who still have Magic Xmas blocks and would love to get a pet too.

Please turn on Magic Xmas rights to all, and please keep the realm active so we can trade them for a pet. Thank you :)

Its most likely because they will lock the realm you trade the items in for the pets. They did this for the others that had npc,s in them i belive.
  • Intimate said:

Its most likely because they will lock the realm you trade the items in for the pets. They did this for the others that had npc,s in them i belive.
    They didn’t lock the golden egg realm
  • What does ultimate candy make

at least grey or black plague mask and dark traveler & idk if it makes anything else.
  • MEEPYZ said:

Intimate said:

It is fine if they lock it someday but why cant we at least use the Magic Xmas till then @SirKewberth ?
  • UU Member, Forum Moderator, Game Moderator
    Intimate said:

MEEPYZ said:

Intimate said:

It is fine if they lock it someday but why cant we at least use the Magic Xmas till then @SirKewberth ?
    Because the event ended on new years, like the original announcement said it would.
  • U said:

Intimate said:

MEEPYZ said:

Intimate said:

Because the event ended on new years, like the original announcement said it would.
    U said:

Intimate said:

MEEPYZ said:

Intimate said:

It said "after" not on. Here is the quote> "end of the event after new years" There was never an official end date listed and besides if there was something in chat stating so, I lost power that day so I couldn't have seen it.
    He has said events / packs will end after a time but some dragged on 30 more days....
    I am done talking, stick a fork in this I am out.
  • Intimate has been real mad recently 👀