Cook Fall Event Prizes

SPY C.SPY C. Member
edited December 2021 in Bug Reports
I thought rules are same as last year because you saied it. But i cooked turkey at my main account, i cooked pumpkin at my alt account and i got only Turkey Staff didnt get the pumpkin wand. Last year you saied you can get both with your alt account. @SirKewberth
Discussion Link:https://forums2.cubiccastles.com/index.php?p=/discussion/30323/few-questions-about-the-new-updates#latest

Comments

• Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2021
    Same problem here, I'm not satisfied with the reward (although free). I cooked more turkey foods with my alt and pumpkin foods with my main. I got Turkey Staff at my main and nothing at alt. I also opened a discussion to confirm with Kewberth if we can get both prizes by using alt since he said "Rules are the same, just new prizes" at the announcement post, however he did not respond to my discussion and yes I thought it's same as last year. Idk how many of us have used 2 accs for 2diff prizes, but pretty sure I'm not the one that are not satisfied atm.

Edit : I'm not being greedy for 2 prizes, it's just collection and this is how the event supposed to work like last year, yes they have the right to suspend your account if you abuse it with maybe more than 5accounts, but it's Kewberth who says it's okay with 1 alt and the event works the same as last year.
  • edited December 2021
    i cooked one pumpkin on main, 1 turkey on alt, and got BOTH.
    My alt is lvl 15. Maybe you have to be a certain lvl to get it? What lvl was your guys
  • i cooked one pumpkin on main, 1 turkey on alt, and got BOTH.
    My alt is lvl 15. Maybe you have to be a certain lvl to get it? What lvl was your guys

both 60 lvl
  • I cooked a pumpkin on my alt and didn’t get one, should I wait till end of the day, or should I contact support
  • The only other thing I could say is that the staffs go to the owner of the realm it was cooked in, even if someone else picks it up. So if you cooked them in the right realm, just contact support cuz idk.
  • Alv'Alv' Member
    edited December 2021

i cooked one pumpkin on main, 1 turkey on alt, and got BOTH.

Alt - Level 14, cooked turkey foods, gets nothing
    Main - Level 60, cooked pumpkin foods, gets turkey staff

Note : Same device (Last year I also use same device to participate event with the same accounts, and I have both of the prizes)

The only other thing I could say is that the staffs go to the owner of the realm it was cooked in, even if someone else picks it up. So if you cooked them in the right realm, just contact support cuz idk.

Yes, it's in my alt's realm.
  • SirKewberthSirKewberth EdenForum Administrator, Forum Moderator, Game Developer
    Keep checking over the next day. All prizes are not out yet.
  • Thank you Sir Kewberth. I really want the pumpkin wand and people are charging outrageous prices for it.
  • Keep checking over the next day. All prizes are not out yet.

But Kewberth, how come my main get turkey staff when I cooked pumpkin foods?
  • Alvin! said:

Keep checking over the next day. All prizes are not out yet.

But Kewberth, how come my main get turkey staff when I cooked pumpkin foods?
    A bug perhaps?
  • Keep checking over the next day. All prizes are not out yet.

I cooked 1 in my acc lvl15 then it lvled up next day after cooking (before the event was over it was cooked) i didn't got the turkey staff and I cooked pump more and got turkey staff -_-
  • Kn1ght4nd3r50nKn1ght4nd3r50n Member, Game Moderator
    They already giving the prizes to an alternate, check your inventory!
  • I got mine today. I hope you too got yours. Thanks Mabz and Kewberth.
  • Close this discussion
This discussion has been closed.