Browser Version Ads

Advertisements constantly pop on browser version even if chat is not used. You can close an ad but it causes problems with mining/placing blocks and keyboard responses in general. I wonder if anyone else has the same issue. This started after the Fall Pack release.

Comments

• edited November 2021
    I've had this issue too, way before the Fall Pack came out... Generally, an advertisement would show on a designated area on the game screen depending on the scene.

In the title screen,
    • a list of ads occasionally shows on the left and bottom right sections
    Inside the game,
    • an advertisement would appear below the castle realm name bar (blue-green info bar that shows when you enter it), on the center of the game screen
    • an ad would also be displayed right below the chat bar (where you type) when you have it open
    However, advertisements sometimes appear and disappear late, and at times even causes the last two (ads inside the game) to get mixed up... An ad would usually show and stay covering the screen. It's interrupting and makes it harder to interact with the game. I could close them, but they always come back after. If I was in luck, ads sometimes won't appear at all.

I don't play in the browser version as much anymore. And I now don't see them as often, which may be because I left my ad blocker enabled (in Firefox)... I can't blame them for putting ads, but this error makes it more difficult to play. Is it because of a slow internet connection? or an error in loading?
  • edited November 2021

I've had this issue too, way before the Fall Pack came out... Generally, an advertisement would show on a designated area on the game screen depending on the scene.

In the title screen,

• a list of ads occasionally shows on the left and bottom right sections
    Inside the game,
    • an advertisement would appear below the castle realm name bar (blue-green info bar that shows when you enter it), on the center of the game screen
    • an ad would also be displayed right below the chat bar (where you type) when you have it open
    However, advertisements sometimes appear and disappear late, and at times even causes the last two (ads inside the game) to get mixed up... An ad would usually show and stay covering the screen. It's interrupting and makes it harder to interact with the game. I could close them, but they always come back after. If I was in luck, ads sometimes won't appear at all.

I don't play in the browser version as much anymore. And I now don't see them as often, which may be because I left my ad blocker enabled (in Firefox)... I can't blame them for putting ads, but this error makes it more difficult to play. Is it because of a slow internet connection? or an error in loading?
    That happens to me too a lot, but the only difference is I have no adblocker.
    *the edit was for grammar