Dark Angels

Hey, i noticed that many qbees were asking to buy my Dark Angel wings. It looks like everyone wants them, but no one wants to sell it. I saw another discussion where someone said his dark angels disappeared. Have they become super rare, and from what pack do/did they come?

Comments

• You get them from wing packs, and is classified very rare. And no, they are still in the pack.
  • Lucas The SpiderLucas The Spider U.K, England Member
    Dark Angel wings are the rarest & expensive wings. They're so expensive because people rarely open Wing Packs cause they're 750c, and you mostly, nearly always, get 100c Wings.
  • I bought 5 wing packs and got 5 bat wings. RIP I couldve bought 50 bat wings with it T.T
    Yup, they're rare, too rare in my opinion. I spent 7.5k on packs last month, all "noob" wings. Last week I bought 5 packs and got Angel Wings. It's all about luck. I have spent probably 50k on packs and NEVER got Dark Angel Wings.
  • StevilStevil Member
    Someone just offered me a pjs for my dark angels! Lol im still not selling it.
  • Swissy DreamerSwissy Dreamer Playing with Asriel,Frisk,And CharaMember
    Though, bunny pyjamas are worth more than dark angel
  • StevilStevil Member
    I know, but d. Angel is part of my outfit and it seems really hard to get it...
    Sell PJ's 20k, holla once buying Dark Wings 10k you'll make 10k xD
  • Dark Angel wings are the rarest & expensive wings. They're so expensive because people rarely open Wing Packs cause they're 750c, and you mostly, nearly always, get 100c Wings.

:v
    I opened the wings pack like 3 times
    White Angel
    Dark Angel
    Imp Wings
    Without fashionista. ;)

Dark Angel wings are the rarest & expensive wings. They're so expensive because people rarely open Wing Packs cause they're 750c, and you mostly, nearly always, get 100c Wings.

White Angel
    Dark Angel
    Imp Wings
    Without fashionista. ;)
    That is possible like I said, it's all about luck. In my opinion, Fashionista has no impact on the outcome of pack opening. You could open 1 pack and get Dark Angels but at the same time, you could open 50 packs and get none.
  • Dark Angel wings are the rarest & expensive wings. They're so expensive because people rarely open Wing Packs cause they're 750c, and you mostly, nearly always, get 100c Wings.

White Angel
    Dark Angel
    Imp Wings
    Without fashionista. ;)
    That is possible like I said, it's all about luck. In my opinion, Fashionista has no impact on the outcome of pack opening. You could open 1 pack and get Dark Angels but at the same time, you could open 50 packs and get none.
    Same, I think fashionista is just a waste.

• pysinopysino WA Australia Member
    edited May 2016
    Well. I opened like 10 packs and got 2 angels and 1 dark angel so it is possible
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Fluffy 303Fluffy 303 Somewhere Over The RainbowMember
    Im trying to buy 1 set of regular angels and 1 set of darks for a build im making :3 but i haven't had any luck yet. I remember when i got my angels i was like lvl 17 and i just bought my first cubit pack, i went to a shop and they were still selling at 15k owo
  • StevilStevil Member

Sell PJ's 20k, holla once buying Dark Wings 10k you'll make 10k xD

Nvm it was a pjs/pink pants scammer...