Proto's Building Contest Fall 2021. ON HOLD

EVENT ON HOLD!!!!

Event will be temporarily on hold due to many official events taking place. Last thing I want is players joggling events so we will hold the Building Contest off until we have a time window to host it. Thank you!

Dear players,
I am pleased to announce a new Building Contest me and Resources Federation Clan are hosting.
In order to participate you would need to buy a new room/realm (has to be bought after November 3rd), that is where you will be building. Make sure it has an info bumper, warp food bumper and a sign with #Prototype!

Task: You would have to build a castle of any size with a well decorated interior and exterior. You can choose any room/realm size and any biome. You are allowed to work in teams or by yourself. Submit your entry by leaving a warp to your room/realm on a donations table in a realm called: Proto's Building Contest 2021

Deadline: N/A Cubic Time (ECT)

Prizes:
1st Place - 500,000 Cubits
2nd Place - 250,000 Cubits
3rd Place - 150,000 Cubits
4th place - 100,000 Cubits
5th place - 50,000 Cubits

Grading will be done by Resources Federation Directory team. Results will be announced on December 4th. Prizes will be placed in a form of gift piggies in the realms that won the contest.

Good luck with building!

- Prototype

Comments